First post -- Starting my first Whole30 on Jan 7

Stepford WASP

Eat more at each meal! You should not be hungry. It may be the sugar dragon rather than real hunger, in which case, have a big glass of water or a cup of tea, and ride it out. It will get easier. I'm on day 1 of my second w30, and approaching what is often the hardest time of day for me -- 3-4pm, I know I'm not hungry since I ate a big lunch not long ago, but I've got the munchies. This never did completely disappear for me, but it got better, and I got better at choosing when (and what) to snack.

My tough times are between breakfast and lunch, not that I ever really ate breakfast, and definitely after dinner. But now that I've had meal 3, I'm just going to brush my teeth and be done with it! I want to click "I did it" shortly.

I'm picking up se Harney & Sons tea tomorrow. I hope peppermint stops the gurgles.

Okay here is mine http://forum.whole9l...ember_id__12303

Is there a way to just link our posts to this group? I'm pretty techy and yet can't seem to navigate this site to easily.

Hi Christine.

The best I've been able to figure out so far is to put a link to my log in my signature. Otherwise, I'm finding there is a lot of backing-and-forthing to stay caught up with the content I'm reading. I feel a little badly that I'm not following others' logs yet. I plan to take some time in the next few days to mark some logs as content to follow.

And, as far as I can tell, I don't see many people using the status update feature on their profiles. I could be wrong about that.

Regardless, I find the support here to be very important to my journey.

My best!

Archived