First timer, Mom of 3, and starting 3/7/18

Mama’s 411

I have 3 kiddos, the youngest is 20 months and still breastfeeding. I’m excited and nervous about starting this journey, but it’s time. This 3rd pregnancy gave me some really bad eating habits and I need to kick those to the curb! 

My husband is gone this whole month to another country leaving me with the 3 kiddos... and to top it off, I’ve decided to take on a kitchen facelift. I must be crazy, right?!! 

Any great snack ideas for my older kiddos that are still sweet and delicious that your kids like? I’m hoping to convert them over to the healthier side life while I’m doing this. Thanks in advance!!

Don't worry, you're not crazy starting this with your husband out of town. When my husband goes out of town I find it easier to eat clean! 

Remember that kids go through the same adjustment phase we do, so if you're changing anyone else's diet, they may complain a lot the first week but it gets better and they do start liking the food. 

Enjoy the journey!! 

@SugarcubeO Thank you! I think with the kids I will slowly wean them into the whole 30. My oldest will be 13 this month and she complains enough as it is. Lol! 

Today is day one and I’m excited!!... for now anyway! Hahaha! 

I have a lot of fruits, veggies, and meat... bring on the spices! ;)

Archived