carb fat and protein ratio

Sparkx

• Administrators

Hi @Sparkx - Whole30 is an intuitive eating plan so we don't prescribe macros, calories or percentages. We want you to eat 1-2 palms (your palm's length, width and thickness) of protein at every meal, 2-3+ cups of cooked veggie or equivalent and 1-2 servings of fat. See the meal template linked in my signature below.

What sort of results are you looking for that you're wanting to move towards? The meal template is where it's at for balancing your intake and thus balancing your hormones and blood sugar. 

Have a read through our resources at Whole30.com and if you have further questions, let us know.

Ive read alot of stuff about it my hair dresser lost alot of weight on it and I was very impressed....I am looking to lose weight as one of my main goals as well as to have a healthier lifestyle ....I love the idea of eating clean and putting really good foods in my body, Im currently 182lbs and 5'7 and this is the biggest Ive been in years I just turned 41 and really want to change my lifestyle to be healthier but also comfortable in my body.

• Administrators

Healthy and sustainable weight loss occurs in the presence of balanced hormones. It might not happen right away but follow the meal template, stick around here for support and learning and you'll be right on your way!

Archived