Today Is the Day

Terry O

Today is the day, March 22, 2018, to start the Whole 30.  I have never done anything like this before or ever had to diet.  I  want to take care of my body and hope this will help with my high blood pressure and prostate issues.

• Administrators

Hi @Terry O - welcome! We're here to help so if you have any questions or concerns that can't be addressed with the info already here, feel free to reach out. Just a tip, the best way to search the forum is google. "Whole30 + your question" will yield the best results and usually forum results are returned first.

I started today too! This is actually my 3rd or 4th Whole 30 since 2012, but it's been a few years since I've attempted it again. It's helpful to not think of it as a "diet", but rather a tool that will help nourish your body and start to heal what may be causing some ailments. I can assure you that once you get passed the true detox days, you will feel amazing. I thought cheese and beer were going to be the hardest things for me to give up and I ended up being really surprised on how many meals I mindlessly had put cheese on before and when time came to leave it off, couldn't tell the difference! Of course this isn't the case for every type of meal, but this is a small example of how being more mindful changes your choices for the good. Good luck!

Archived