Restart or continue on?

Keepnfaith

Ok so this is day 5 for me. Last night I had had a very long physically and emotionally draining day at work (12.5 hours).  I read RX Bars were whole30 compliant and had bought a few for those days at work that there is no time for lunch.  Well I had one last night... not as an emergency but because  I used it as a stress reliever, sugar substitute whatever you want to call it I did not use it as prescribed.  I realize this and am willing to start over but do I need to?  Hey I've learned my lesson here.  Leave the RX Bar in my locker at work!!!

• Administrators

Ya, that's alright. Not ideal but you've realized what happened, what the trigger was and hopefully you've given some thought to what you might do differently in the future. Changing our emotional relationship with food is H A R D and you are going to slip and dip and win and lose as you go. It's OK, you're not alone, a lot of us are right there with you learning how to behave with food in a more emotionally healthy way. :) 

The only reason to start over on Whole30 is if you ate something non-compliant. 

Whole30-on!

@ladyshanny Thanks for the quick response.  Yes I fully realized what I had done and if I were to totally honest I knew what I was doing as I was doing it.  Thankfully I didn't eat the whole thing.  I have learned a lot from the Whole30 book,  I keep going back the   "eat 1 cookie tonight leads to craving 17 cookies in the morning" .  I am so glad that was shared in the book.  I will conquer the Sugar Dragon!

Archived