Day 6 - Feeling nauseous at almost every meal

Hello everyone. 

I just started the whole30 and I am on day 6. So far its been going very good.

I dont have cravings and dont really find following the rules very difficult - to the point where Im wondering if Im doing something wrong! I havent had much unpleasant symptoms apart from having moments where I feel extremely hot (just the past 2 days) and what I wrote in my title which is that I feel very nauseous at almost every meal. To the point where Im sure im going to vomit but I havent so far. And the feeling  last for several hours after a meal (espeacially dinner, but it happens at other meals too). Ive been following the 7 day meal template that is in the book. So I have good portions, lots of veggies and protein with fat. However sometimes I do cut back on some things (not much) because Im not hungry, like not taking a fruit. Actually the only fruit I ate in the last week was an apple sliced into my protein salad. I dont ever snack nor drink anything else but water. So why is it so easy to follow the program if Im doing everything like in the book and why am I feeling very nauseous after meals, sometimes even just the thougt of food makes me feel nauseous. Im not really ever hungry but I force myself to eat anyway. Can somebody shed light on this please? Thanks in advance. 

• Moderators

Sorry you're not feeling well :(  Can you clarify, you've been feeling nauseous at every meal for six days or just the last two when you also felt really hot.  It honestly sounds like maybe you've got a bug or something 

Its been about 3 days that Ive been feeling nauseous. But yesterday and today were really intense. For lunch today I ate the mexican tuna boat with some raw peppers and I was very ok, no symptoms. For dinner I ate two no fuss salmon cake with the green beans and pepper and mushroom and some roasted red pepper mayo and felt very nauseous after. Until now I still dont feel great (4h after eating). And I remeber two days ago it was after the beef stew with sweet potato and other veggies that I was also sure I would vomit. But I had eaten that meal before and it was ok, i felt a bit stuffy but not nauseous. And yesterday night the pork chops with apple sauce and a rest of cabbage slaw that made me feel nauseous. 

As for feeling hot I just thought it migt be my hormones working as my husband too experience that!? 

Archived