Template Questions

Hi Everyone,

I am day 11 Whole 30

I started listening to "It starts with food" on audible and knew whole 30 was for me

I have been wanted to do some kind of reset since 20013 and what I heard made sense to me but my start date came around before I got only half way through the book.

I didn't know about the template until a couple of days ago and of course my diet doesnt look like that so I have a couple of questions.

is an apple, a banana and a bowl of red berries too much?

And I don't understand about the fats...do I choose one of those per meal? or am I supposed to eat them all at every meal? Sorry if its sounds like a daft question but I just cant make sens of it.

Thanks in advance

Fruit is recommended to be 0-2 servings per day, not eaten alone, and not letting the fruit push the veggies off your plate. That much fruit isn't outrageous, but there's nothing in fruit you can't get from veggies without as much sugar. 

Choose one or two fats at each meal, but limit the nuts. So many of the people posting here on the forum with digestive issues are eating nuts at most meals and for snacks. 

There are no stupid (or daft) questions! I'm on Day 42 and I've been confused about the fats from the beginning. So thanks, Homesoil for asking the question, and thanks to Laura for answering it.

Also unclear to me from the beginning was how to find the troubleshooting threads. I kept reading about troubleshooting in the forums, but it wasn't until today that I was able to find a link. It should be more conspicuous somehow, like maybe a menu choice, because my impression from reading forums is that many people need it. 

17 hours ago, Ellenelle said:

There are no stupid (or daft) questions! I'm on Day 42 and I've been confused about the fats from the beginning. So thanks, Homesoil for asking the question, and thanks to Laura for answering it.

Also unclear to me from the beginning was how to find the troubleshooting threads. I kept reading about troubleshooting in the forums, but it wasn't until today that I was able to find a link. It should be more conspicuous somehow, like maybe a menu choice, because my impression from reading forums is that many people need it. 

Archived