Day 2.

A 2-day fast (only lemon water), was a precursor to me finding the whole-30 program.

I Immediately knew I was gonna do it! I had to restart once for getting excited that a hummus had no bad additives in it, and after a lick, realizing The garbanzos itself were a no. I laughed it off thanks to my husband reminding me it's the learning process. Thank God for him!!

I fast for God, but it does have its physical benefits, and I believe it helped kickstart my whole-30. I also have nutritional experience, this is FUN and I already googled "whole30" shirt because I'd rep it.

to be honest, I'm having a bowel movement now and it's quite nice. Yesterday not so much. So I cut nuts down a bit. I also had salmon for lunch. Salmon and I are in love. 

Im experiencing heightened focus, mood, facial complexion, and I understand what a sugar dragon is, because I'm less rigid or uptight. Hoping for the best!

Day 3,

im much more tired today...I've started eating potatoes, and I ate a lot for dinner. I think I'm overeating, or that the first 2 days I was just hungrier, so I'm going to switch to smaller portions. 

Sleeping like a baby princess, and waking up feeling good. I'm skipping stairs again when I run up the stairs. I'm mainly athletic, but inflammation and bloat, and pain slows me down from crap food. 

Cheers to another good night sleep! 

Day 5,

im starting to experience gurgling in my tummy, and a little gassy. I feel great otherwise. The complexion in my face is the most noticeable I think, and also my mood is elevated. 

I have a headache, overall I'm very happy. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Serenityhcost said:

I made pesto today!! So exciting, I'm gonna put it on everything!

If you like pesto, you should try the Moroccan Dipping Sauce here:  http://meljoulwan.com/2009/06/09/the-best-chicken-you-will-ever-eat-ever/. It's a good recipe for chicken too, but the sauce is definitely the best part.

Archived