Something is wrong here

savemooses

Originally posted in wrong post....

Day 31, added cheddar to eggs and seemed to have small heartburn.

Day 32, I had cottage cheese at lunch, seems to be causing discomfort. NOT happy about cheese possibly being a problem!

Still horribly depressed and crying but I think the goo in the mornings is helping. I have lots of acne all of a sudden. Made the mistake of weighing myself and didn’t lose an ounce. Wasn’t trying to but after everything I read, I was disappointed.

I posted the above in the  wrong forum since I’m now post W30.  

Day 34:  the depression is alleviating some and I’m still almost 100% W30. I did have a couple cream cheese filled bacon wrapped jalapeños and it was delish! Even these boring foods I have choked down for 30 days is starting to finally taste good. So I’m not sure why my W30 Day by Day book...I was following the similar experiences up until about day 18, then it wasn’t typical.

still incredibly tired and run out of gas easily. I just don’t know what my body is needing.

Day 35 and am still W30 compliant. PLEASE tell me I’m not the only one with severe fatigue where I cannot do anything extra. I belong to very active clubs, we have a golf tournament that I put on this week. I’m so scared I will not have and can almost guarantee I won’t have the energy for it. What is a suggestion????? I’m talking my arms are too tired to hold up to do my hair. What has anyone else done when they experienced this?

• Moderators

For each meal, at least three times a day, are you eating 1-2 portions of protein the length, width, and height of the palm of your hand, or if eggs are your only protein, at least as many whole eggs as you can hold in one hand? Are you adding fat, in addition to the oil you cook in, which could be a tablespoon or two of oil or a half to a whole avocado or a heaping handful of olives or coconut flakes or a small handful of nuts and seeds or a half a can of coconut milk? And then are you filling the rest of a regular dinner plate up with vegetables, as in 2-3 cups or more? 

On days when you work out, are you eating pre and post-workout meals in addition to your three meals a day? Even if you are not doing a formal exercise type activity, if you are very active you may need extra food.

Are you eating a fist-sized serving of starchy vegetables at least once a day (sweet potatoes, potatoes, WINTER squashes like butternut or acorn (not summer or crook neck squash or zucchini), plantains, or root vegetables like carrots, beets, parsnips, rutabagas, turnips? 

If you are eating plenty of food and drinking plenty of water and salting your food, and you are still this exhausted, you need to go talk to a doctor because whatever is happening is beyond the scope of our ability to advise you on.

@ShannonM816Answering your questions....

For each meal, at least three times a day, are you eating 1-2 portions of protein the length, width, and height of the palm of your hand, YES

or if eggs are your only protein, at least as many whole eggs as you can hold in one hand? YES 3-4 whole eggs

Are you adding fat, in addition to the oil you cook in, which could be a tablespoon or two of oil  YES.   or a half to a whole avocado AT LEAST 1/2 OR WHOLE AVOCADO EVERY MEAL OR HANDFUL BLACK OLIVES.  or a heaping handful of olives or coconut flakes NO COCONUT or a small handful of nuts WHEN I CANT CHOKE DOWN ONE MORE AVOCADO, I EAT HANDFUL PECANS OR CASHEWS. and seeds or a half a can of coconut milk? And then are you filling the rest of a regular dinner plate up with vegetables, as in 2-3 cups or more? TONS OF STARTCHY VEGGIES LIKE SQUASH, SWEET POTATO, REGULAR POTATO, AND MOSTLY BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER.

On days when you work out, are you eating pre and post-workout meals in addition to your three meals a day? Even if you are not doing a formal exercise type activity, if you are very active you may need extra food.  I AM UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING EXTRA LIKE A WORKOUT. I HAVE AN OFFICE JOB SITTING AT A DESK 10 HOURS AND BARELY ENERGY TO GET DRESSED AND GO DO THAT ANYMORE. I WAS VERY ACTIVE BEFORE W30.

Are you eating a fist-sized serving of starchy vegetables at least once a day (sweet potatoes, potatoes, WINTER squashes like butternut or acorn (not summer or crook neck squash or zucchini), plantains, or root vegetables like carrots, beets, parsnips, rutabagas, turnips? YES, IN PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH.

If you are eating plenty of food and drinking plenty of water and salting your food, and you are still this exhausted, you need to go talk to a doctor because whatever is happening is beyond the scope of our ability to advise you on.  SO YOU’RE TELLING ME I’M THE ONLY ONE YOU ALL HAVE EVER HEARD OF GOING THROUGH THIS? I HOPE NOT. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT IM SUDDENLY THAT FATIGUED.

Archived