Starting off - not feeling awful

FrancesPerkins

So I'm on day 4 but I'm not feeling like Killing All The Things and yesterday I wasn't feeling like I had a hangover.  Could I be doing something wrong? 

I've been compliant and have been planning meals and using new recipes.  It's more work cooking and shopping and dishes but I feel fine.  What's wrong with me!!

• Moderators

There's nothing wrong with you -- some people have none of the symptoms of the early days, some have all of them, and some fall somewhere in between. Sometimes it depends on how big a change this was for you, but sometimes we're not really sure why some people don't have any negative symptoms. If you're eating meals that match the meal template, and you're able to go 4-5 hours between meals, you're doing it right -- just be happy you're not having these symptoms.

6 hours ago, FrancesPerkins said:

So I'm on day 4 but I'm not feeling like Killing All The Things and yesterday I wasn't feeling like I had a hangover.  Could I be doing something wrong? 

I've been compliant and have been planning meals and using new recipes.  It's more work cooking and shopping and dishes but I feel fine.  What's wrong with me!!

I'm on day 3 and so far haven't felt anything either other than being tired, which isn't very out of the ordinary for me, and a little bit of stomach issues. I don't know what your diet is like normally but other than cutting out grains and the 4 oz of milk I put in my coffee every morning, this isn't abnormal weekday eating for me minus the timing - I usually have smaller meals + snacks. The weekend  eating on the other hand....haha.

Archived