Tired before and after ?

I’m an RN,  and I realize there are reasons for me to be tired at times. I have finished whole 30 and decided to continue forward because I love the program. I was hoping I would be able to find more energy while on the program, but it seems I was tired before, tired during, and still tired ? Is there something I should be adding to my meals to help me with my energy levels, am I missing something?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, STACEYRAE46 said:

I’m an RN,  and I realize there are reasons for me to be tired at times. I have finished whole 30 and decided to continue forward because I love the program. I was hoping I would be able to find more energy while on the program, but it seems I was tired before, tired during, and still tired ? Is there something I should be adding to my meals to help me with my energy levels, am I missing something?

Without knowing what you've been eating, it's pretty hard to say if you should add something... were you eating according to the meal template including fat, protein and veggies in each meal? Were you salting your food and drinking 1/2oz of water per pound of body weight? If you worked out, were you eating pre and post workout meals in addition to the three template meals a day?

Archived