Tiger Blood 2.0

jadore43210

Well, this is my second time around on the whole30. The first time, some of my NSVs were better sleep, more energy, ability to focus, higher productivity and amazingly strong nails (I could've been a nail model)! This time feels a bit different. There are lots more things (intense things) going on in my life at this time, which I think has impacted my ability to have a sound night's sleep. My nails are not nearly as strong as last time... BUT! I am still noticing positive NSVs! Despite being tired for not getting enough sleep the last few days, I have been very productive. I have been wanting to soak up every single minute of the day to plow through my to-do list. I have been working out, wanting to get outside despite the cold and the rain, and haven't been aaaas depressed lately. Still very much in the depths of despair sometimes, but feeling much more hopeful about certain things in my life. Wanted to reach out and see -- what are other people's NSVs and Tiger Blood looking like on your whole30? Part of me is scared to go off the whole30 again, to weigh/measure myself, to start the reintroduction since I don't want to go back to my bad habits from before, BUT these NSVs have been great, and I'm just trying to soak up every minute of this Tiger Blood :)

I’m definitely nervous to weight myself and might not do it for a while after my 30 days! Mainly because I feel like I’ve lost a lot and if I haven’t I’m afraid that will ruin all the amazing other benefits! I’m sleeping better, more focused, lots more energy, waking up is easier for sure, keeping up with my insane household aka kids a lot a lot better. Happy to be here!

Yeah, after weighing myself this morning, I'd say don't do it ladies! It's really not worth it! I lost SO much weight and inches after my first whole30 that I was hoping to get somewhat close to that (especially seeing as I started out SO much bigger this time!), but my results were not that favorable. My first whole30 I lost 12.5" and 14 lbs. This time around (being 15 lbs heavier to start with), I only lost 5 lbs (legit almost cried when I got on the scale) and only 6", which is really upsetting since I feel like I've been working so hard, have started working out and lifting again. I know I should be happy about the results, but I'm feeling discouraged and wondering if I'll ever get back to the weight I was at my normal. I'm not even looking to get back to where I was when I was "skinny", but just my normal, and it feels so far away right now.

Archived