Tomato Avocado Salad

Mtnchica

Wanted to share a favorite recipe I got from a friend that just happens to be Whole30 compliant, SUPER easy and a great way to add fat & veggie to a meal!

Fresh Tomato, diced in large, bite-size chunks

Avocado, diced in large, bite-size chunks

Olive Oil

Truffle Oil (make sure ingredients are compliant)

garlic salt

I didn't put any amounts because it's all to your preference. 

Combine tomato and avocado (I usually try to have about equal amounts of each) in a bowl.   Drizzle with olive oil and truffle oil and sprinkle garlic salt.  Toss and enjoy!

Note: if you make enough for leftovers, put plastic wrap down into the bowl so it makes contact with the food and seals out the air to keep the avocado from browning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Whole30 Certified Coach
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:08 AM, Mtnchica said:

Wanted to share a favorite recipe I got from a friend that just happens to be Whole30 compliant, SUPER easy and a great way to add fat & veggie to a meal!

Fresh Tomato, diced in large, bite-size chunks

Avocado, diced in large, bite-size chunks

Olive Oil

Truffle Oil (make sure ingredients are compliant)

garlic salt

I didn't put any amounts because it's all to your preference. 

Combine tomato and avocado (I usually try to have about equal amounts of each) in a bowl.   Drizzle with olive oil and truffle oil and sprinkle garlic salt.  Toss and enjoy!

Note: if you make enough for leftovers, put plastic wrap down into the bowl so it makes contact with the food and seals out the air to keep the avocado from browning.

@Mtnchica This sounds delicious!  I can't wait to try this.  I have all the ingredients on hand!

Archived