There's gold in them thar hills! (Re-read the success guide!)

I just found myself at the kitchen table with nothing to read, so I picked up the Whole30 Success Guide and started reading it again. Wow! There's so much information & inspiration in here that I missed the first time through!

For instance, Melissa & Dallas make specific recommendations for how much carb-dense vegetables to eat post-workout: the size of a closed fist. Holy cow! I'd been eating half that. Also they list really specific lists of *which* nuts and seeds are best. Hint: not almonds.

Go re-read it! ... or if you haven't bought it yet, go buy it! I've read most of the paleo diet books, and the Whole 30 Success Guide is the most *actionable*. Change is about action; I need information I can use.

Melissa & Dallas, thanks for the great book. Any plans to have it published in physical form? Can I share my pdf with friends who I want to try the Whole 30 but wouldn't buy the book themselves, like I'd share a physical book?

That is really funny that you posted this because I literally just re-read the success guide today and had a similar experience. I didn't even read it far enough to see that there were recipes in it the first time through! Ha, so I'm meal planning with some new recipes tomorrow!

Archived