Starting Tomorrow! R3

Janeyne

I'm excited to start R3 tomorrow! I completed R1 and 2 in August and September, and have somewhat fallen off the wagon in November. I've just wrapped up the long weekend, and now am ready to start another round. I absolutely loved the feeling of health while on round. I slept better, less anxiety, and overall felt so good and at ease. I'd love to have the feeling back again! (And I've realized how toxic sugar is. The taste just lures more cravings, and the endless cycle of wanting more is feels awful). I look forward to round 3, and want to get back on track. 

If anyone wants to be an accountability partner - send me a message! I love cooking and am more than willing to share simple and quick recipes :)

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Janeyne said:

I'm excited to start R3 tomorrow! I completed R1 and 2 in August and September, and have somewhat fallen off the wagon in November. I've just wrapped up the long weekend, and now am ready to start another round. I absolutely loved the feeling of health while on round. I slept better, less anxiety, and overall felt so good and at ease. I'd love to have the feeling back again! (And I've realized how toxic sugar is. The taste just lures more cravings, and the endless cycle of wanting more is feels awful). I look forward to round 3, and want to get back on track. 

If anyone wants to be an accountability partner - send me a message! I love cooking and am more than willing to share simple and quick recipes :)

So glad to hear you feel so wonderful on Whole30. Can I ask, did you ever do structured reintroductions at the end of your rounds? If not, I would really encourage you to make them a priority this time. It's worth finding out how and what bothers you so that you can make informed decisions. Makes it easier that way not to go off the rails afterwards or at least not as harmfully off the rails depending on what hurts or bothers you.

Archived