Whole 30 OUTLAWS

Nicole M

DAY8.

M1- piece of frittata w/ shredded carrots and broccoli and some turkey meat sauteed from the stuff i made the other day,guac, brussel sprouts, 1/2 sweet potato, olives, hotwater w/ lemon, black tea when i got to class

M2 - left over rotisserie chicken over brussel sprouts, salsa, 1/2 sweet potato, olives, green tea

PREWOD-Apple and hardboiled egg and shredded coconut

POST WOD - Hardboiled egg and shredded coconut

M3 - butternut squash soup (leftover) w/ 1/2 an avocado, and fried plantain, hot water w/ lemon

i am feeling a little sick. i think the flu shot is trying to get me. i have a stuffy nose. i'm thinking more soups this week.

i thought Kombucha had alcohol in it? I have tried the one with chia in it. weird going down. lol. KEEP GOING GUYS! 1 WEEK DOWN! 3 MORE TO GO!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, slice of braunschweiger, clementine

Lunch: smoked venison, smoked salmon, kale with olive oil, half avacado

pre-wod: leftovers from lunch. Got satiated quickly for both meals. Have a lot of energy today and yesterday...energy to burn actually. Sleeping great.

Dinner: leftover grassfed beef roast, onions, brussel sprouts

Began grinding and spicing meat for sausage making tomorrow.

I've missed a dew days of posting and have to admit it was very difficult trying to balance my meals with my two boys, but I managed to get through the weekend. During the week it's easier since I have the Premade paleo meals for lunch and dinner. Keep up the good work.

Cesar

Day9

M1-piece of frittata,brussels,1/2 small sweet potato, couple of olives, pear, black tea

M2-lil bit of leftover butternut squash soup, avocado, brussels, small piece of rotisserie chicken, 1/2 small sweet potato, olives,green tea

ate a hardboiled egg before i made my dinner. i was starving. also skipped WOD because of excrutiating pain in my knees and my flu-like symptoms. dont want to spread the cooties!

M3- chicken tortilla soup with no tortilla, avocado and plantain.

damn this flu shot! i blame on that! might not wod tomorrow either. ={

Day 9:

M1: scrambled eggs, sweet potato hash browns, strawberries, coffee with coconut milk

M2: chili with kale and cauliflower, mashed bnut squash, cashews and raisin mix, rest of kombucha from yesterday

M3: 3 chicken tenderloins, steamed broccoli and snap peas, le croix water

Ate some cashews prewod.

Sorry you're feeling so bad, Sharon! Not bad enough for a 245 front squat, though!!!! Impressive!!!

hey guys - just wanted to check in. i texted nicole last night how much i wanted something sweet! instead i ate half an avacado w/ a sprinkle of salt... pretty tasty.

so over the weekend i cooked a lot for the week - basically i have/have had the following for meals this week:

bfast: 2 boiled eggs, handful of cashews or almonds with some blueberries or strawberries, coffee w/ almond/coconut milk blend

lunch: either beanless chili with mushrooms, or i made stuffed cabbage rolls (stuffed with buffalo and shallots) baked with a tomato sauce, or baked tilapia with cabbage

snack: cashews or almonds, or avacado (some sort of fat)

dinner: either 2 chicken strips over greens or whatever from lunch time i have leftover (exception for tonight: saw this recipe and i wanted to fix it: pork chops with mashed sweet potatoes)

the flu or strep is def going around! I had a dream i caught it and woke up in a cold sweat (haha). fingers crossed it was only a dream. Feel better Sharron!

Day10

M1- leftover chicken no tortilla soup, 1 hardboiled egg, avocado, 1/2 sweet potato, olives, banana, black tea

M2- leftover soup, avocado, 1/2 sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, shredded coconut, pecans, green tea

M3- leftover soup, 1/2 sweet potato, blueberries, green tea.

yep. soup all day. i feel like shit. no WOD again ={ be careful out there folks!

i am making more curry butternut squash soup w/chicken for tomorrow's meals, lol

hey guys - just wanted to check in. i texted nicole last night how much i wanted something sweet! instead i ate half an avacado w/ a sprinkle of salt... pretty tasty.

so over the weekend i cooked a lot for the week - basically i have/have had the following for meals this week:

bfast: 2 boiled eggs, handful of cashews or almonds with some blueberries or strawberries, coffee w/ almond/coconut milk blend

lunch: either beanless chili with mushrooms, or i made stuffed cabbage rolls (stuffed with buffalo and shallots) baked with a tomato sauce, or baked tilapia with cabbage

snack: cashews or almonds, or avacado (some sort of fat)

dinner: either 2 chicken strips over greens or whatever from lunch time i have leftover (exception for tonight: saw this recipe and i wanted to fix it: pork chops with mashed sweet potatoes)

the flu or strep is def going around! I had a dream i caught it and woke up in a cold sweat (haha). fingers crossed it was only a dream. Feel better Sharron!

thanks! =}

Sorry to hear that you guys aren't feeling well! Keep that mess out of the gym!!! :ph34r:

Sharon- do you have a recipe for the chicken no tortilla soup? That sounds yummy!

Day 10

M1: same breakfast as the rest of the week, lol. Scrambled eggs, sweet potato hashbrowns, coffee with coconut milk, handful cashews

M2: chili with spaghetti squash, mashed bnut squash, carrots and guac, banana

M3: Bunless philly cheesesteak with onions and peppers, over a bed of spinach, with carrots, cucumber and guac.

Lots of water. Cashews and coconut butter pre-wod.

Only 20 days left guys!!! Awesome job!!

Sorry to hear that you guys aren't feeling well! Keep that mess out of the gym!!! :ph34r:

Sharon- do you have a recipe for the chicken no tortilla soup? That sounds yummy!

Day 10

M1: same breakfast as the rest of the week, lol. Scrambled eggs, sweet potato hashbrowns, coffee with coconut milk, handful cashews

M2: chili with spaghetti squash, mashed bnut squash, carrots and guac, banana

M3: Bunless philly cheesesteak with onions and peppers, over a bed of spinach, with carrots, cucumber and guac.

Lots of water. Cashews and coconut butter pre-wod.

Only 20 days left guys!!! Awesome job!!

i based the recipe off PALEOMG but I always modify recipes because i don't have all the ingredients, can't use them, and don't measure. lol. i didn't want to do it separately like she did, so i just did it all in one pot and hoped for the best. i sauteed onions, garlic, and chicken, and added spices and water, celery and carrots to make my chicken broth, then i strained out the carrot and celery. then i added jalepenos, poblano peppers and a can of tomato/green chili mix(ingredients were clean) and i added some tomato sauce (POMI) and just started adding stuff to make it taste right. when it was good, i just shredded the chicken up in the soup mix. made a bowl, added some avocado, cilatro and squeezed some lime! this is also a perfect HANGOVER soup!

DAY11

M1- leftover soup (chicken butterut squash soup), 1 hardboiled egg, avocado, olives, blueberries, green tea

M2- leftover soup, 1 hardboiled egg, 1/2 sweet potatoe, olives, shredded coconut, pecans, green tea, blood orange

M3- leftover soup, plantains, blood orange, orange flower tea. oh and i had a coconut water

and again...soup all day. no WOD again ={ i am using the blueberries, tea, and orange as my medicine. i just made a batch of paleo chilli (grassfed beef, red, yellow, green peppers, jalepenos, poblano, zuchinni) for tomorrow. i'm feeling a lil better as i type this. i hope to make it to the gym tomorrow. i don't feel contagious anymore.

I hope you feel better.

Thursday

Breakfast: deer sausage, leftover kohlrabi and radish slaw

Lunch: missed

Late afternoon snack: deer sausage

Dinner: oysters, shrimp, ribeye, broccolini, salad, sweet potato fries (was hungry after missing lunch) Resisted temptation to drink alcohol and have dessert while out with friends -- not easy

Day 11

M1: scrambled eggs, mashed bnut squash, coffee with coconut milk, cashews

M2: chili with spaghetti squash and spinach, mashed bnut squash, cucumbers, carrots and cherry tomatoes with guac

M3: baked chicken tenderloin salad, with onions, tomatoes, peppers and spinach, with basalmic vinegar, baked sweet potato with ghee

I am starting to notice that I don't have to eat as much to stay full... It is pretty cool. Ben also thinks that I look skinnier, which I like B) I am still having cravings a little, but definitely not as much as I was before. It's that damn cheese!!!! I think on day 31 I am going to eat a block of cheddar :P

Sharon- I will have to try that soup, it sounds awesome!! And, glad you're feeling better. I won't be at the gym this weekend because of a volleyball tourney, but I will see you next week!

I am a little nervous about this weekend, as it will be the first time I have eaten anywhere besides my kitchen since the W30 started. I am taking a cooler with some essentials, but we will likely go out to dinner as a team sometime over the weekend, so I will have to figure out what to eat... and risk looking like a weirdo... yikes!

Day12

M1- paleo chilli, 1/2 a half avocado,hardboiled egg, olives, blueberries, shredded coconut, coconut water, orange tea

M2 - paleo chilli, 1/2 a half avocado,hardboiled egg, blood orange, orange tea

prewod- hardboiled egg and olives

postwod- 1/2 small sweet potato

M3 - paleo chilli, 1/2 a half avocado, blueberries, shredded coconut, coconut water, orange tea

up late waitin in roadside assistance. hope i can make it to sat AM WOD =\

Day13

no wod ={ woke up late. only ate 2 meals and snack

M1-scrambled eggs on chilli/ w a lil crumbles of bacon, 1/2 avocado, blueberries. orange tea

banana

M2- more leftover chilli w/ cilantro and lime and more bacon crumbles, baked sweet potato, coffee w/coconut milk =} that coffee was my kinda cheat item lol and a blood orange

Day14

stayed up late and woke up late. meals are off =\

M1- eggs, chilli, blurberries, coffee w/coconut cream

snack-blood orange

M2- fritta w/ lil bit of last of chilli, sample(spoon) of paleo tuna i made, sweet potato, coffee w/coconut cream, couplw of strawberries.

Hey everyone. I have not posted in a while, but have had an easier time since I have the Pre-made Paleo meals and Poweer supply lunches. In general the meals are tasty and easy to heat up. Feel like I ate too much this weekend, but I can tell the difference overall. Keep up the good work and stay away from the FLU!!

Cheers

Cesar

Hello, its been a week or so since I posted-but I am still going strong on day 19. Last weekend was probably the most difficult, we went out with friends and then I had a work function that served everything from banana pudding to bagels and chips and salsa (I ate carrots).

I have started using my utilizing my crockpot-so far I have made a whole chicken, paleo chicken curry, stew, and shredded beef. It helps because it is ready when I get home from work and I don't have to think about it.

My clothes are starting to get a little looser, nothing drastic-just slightly looser. Hope everyone stays healthy, and for those that are already sick have a quick recovery!

Saturday

Breakfast: braunschweiger, clementine, espresso

Lunch: Omlette, espresso (notice a trend), berries

Dinner: (friends party full of alcohol and cookies/cake) various types of grilled meat, carrots, water, sausage (this took tremendous discipline). I ate a lot of meat trying not to eat junk food. It was very difficult.

Sunday:

Breakfast: eggs, espresso

Lunch: braunschweiger, clementine

Dinner: smoked brisket, crockpot veggies

Monday:

Breakfast: eggs, espresso

Lunch: flank steak and fries, tea

pre-WOD: deer jerky

Dinner: smoked brisket, crockpot veggies

I'm getting leaner, but not super lean. Still have lots of energy to burn.

Archived