Last Minute Trip to Vegas and Reintroduction

I am on Day 29 of the Whole30 and my husband and I have decided to go on a last minute trip to Vegas with like 20 of our friends. We leave in 7 days.  I am wondering if anyone has any tips for reintroduction/eating normal after Whole30 so I don't feel completely sick and can still get the benefits of the program (i.e. learn something during reintroduction). While in Vegas, our groups has some things planned that are food centered (brewery/buffet brunch/tasting) that I want to do if I decide it is worth it but I am worried that I will feel horrible if I just start eating all the things all of a sudden and I am also worried that I will ruin all of my progress.  Any ideas for how to approach the next seven days are greatly appreciated!!!

• Moderators

Pick the items you are 'most likely' to want to eat or to come across in Vegas and test those first... if it's unlikely that you're going to eat ice cream but you ARE going to have beer, then test beer... There are some things that are easier to avoid than others (grains are usually fairly easy to avoid except in the case of beer) so use your 7 days to pick items that will be most impactful to you on your trip and then do your best while you're there to steer clear of any items that poorly impacted you or that you haven't tested yet.

Archived