Nauseous during workout

Slewelf

Hi Everyone,

I’m only on Day 2 but today I got so nauseous during my workout that I couldn’t finish the last circuit. I’m a professional equestrian and workout doing HIIT, weights, running, and yoga. Today was a HIIT/weight training circuit that I can normally get through with lots of energy and finish just fine. I was expecting less energy since I do eat a lot of whole grains and legumes (pescatarian) but the nausea was horrible. Half way through I started feeling incredibly nauseous and tried to work out for another several minutes before calling it quits. My day at that point was wake up at 5:30am, yoga at 6am, breakfast of three eggs, at least 1.5 cups of roasted potatoes, and half an avocado at 7am. I worked out at 12pm so it had been a while since I ate but I don’t usually do a snack or anything between breakfast and my workout. I didn’t feel hungry at all and had to force myself to eat my lunch post workout though I did feel better after eating. Should I be doing a preworkout snack even if I’m not hungry? Or is there something else that could have triggered the nausea? 

Archived