Started yesterday, April 8th! First time!

Shane Peterson

Hey Everyone, I am Shane, this is my first time doing whole 30. I am on day 2 and so far feel generally the same. I am doing whole 30 because i have had life long skin issues of many sorts and bouts of fatigue and bloating. I have tried many diets but usually dont take away much or have an ah ha! moment. I like that whole 30 is strict and well defined. I am super excited to see my transformation. My girlfriend and I are both doing it, so it will be nice to have some camaraderie. I look forward to checking in most days! Cheers!

Good Day Shane, all the best to you guys! I am currently on day 20 and have, likewise, tried many meaningless diets before. So far, I can really feel the difference being on Whole30, both physically and mentally. For me, I needed to develop a healthier relationship with food and lose a bit of weight. I found it much easier to stick to the plan if I prepare meals over the weekend for the week ahead, so that there is always ready-made compliant food avaliable in the fridge. Good luck!

Thanks Jakkie! It is so reassuring to hear that you are seeing many changes and are sticking through till day 20! Congrats! Also, thanks for the tip! I enjoy cooking already so meal prep sessions are going to be a regular thing of mine. Feeling good I made this decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived