Studying for a big exam-- compliant greens powder ingredients?

Hi -- I'm studying for a big exam that I take at the very end of July. I'm in the homestretch now and have been eating mostly eggs and potatoes, Whole30 Great Value meals, and meals that follow the Whole30 meal template from a local meal prep food service. (I'm not on a Whole30.) I've been looking into a convenient greens powder to start incorporating into my day. However, it being so close to the exam, I don't want to incorporate anything that will mess with my body/that is basically not technically Whole30 compliant. (The only real problems I've experienced from food are with corn and quinoa after my last round, but I am really looking for peace of mind that the ingredients in the powder I found are not going to have a negative physical effect on my body even if I don't notice it in large part.) 

I found a greens powder containing the following ingredients: Wheatgrass* (Germany), Barley Grass* (Germany), Moringa* (Tanzania), Baobab* (Senegal), Spirulina* (Germany) and Chlorella* (Germany) Powder.

I've googled and searched each ingredient and they all seem to be technically Whole30 compliant (which is what I'm looking for) -- can someone confirm this for me? I'm a little paranoid that I might be missing some information (partly because I'm not entirely up to to date on the science behind wheat/barley versus the grass versions of those, haha). Also, the only information about moringa I could find was on a Whole30 forum post from 2012 that said moringa "should" be fine, so I was hoping someone could verify. 

Thanks for reading! 

Good luck on your exam!

As far as I can tell, all of the ingredients listed here are compliant (though of course there would be a note about suggesting you eat your food, not drink it, if you were currently doing a Whole30 round -- since you're not, I'll skip that :P).

That said...
No one here's going to be able to tell you definitively that nothing in this powder will affect you negatively, because that's just not something we could possibly know. We can give input, thoughts, etc., but ultimately it's down to how your body reacts to the ingredients.

I hope it works for you :) 

Archived