Starting August 1

artemis

Hi everyone! I'm going to be starting a whole30 on August 1. It's my first time and I'm looking forward to it! For the past few months I've gradually been eliminating processed food from my diet and have recently cut way back on sugar and gluten and have noticed a lot of positive effects including better mood and less migraines. I'm really excited to see how it goes and how I feel. I'm also really looking forward to cooking more and learning how to cook new things. My skills are fairly limited at this point so this will be a great motivator. I'm getting ready to turn 40 this year and really focused on making my health a priority. 

I am also starting August 1, this will be my first time and looking forward to it. I know it will be hard at times but for heath purposes I'm willing to try. I cook a lot so preparing food won't be too bad but I love in a household that will not be doing this so things I can't have will be right in front of me but I know I can do this.I wish everyone luck on their goal.

Archived