Feeling betrayed....

Mbncb

Hello all.  My name is Christine and I'm well I was 4 months into a very strict keto diet.  I lost 43 pounds and felt pretty great until the beginning of October.  Doctor after doctor kept telling me how great I was doing and they were amazed with my results.  The kidney and bladder pain started at the end of september.  I was on 2 different strong antibiotics for symptoms of infection but no blood work saying so.  I am starting Whole 30 at the advice of my new homeopathic doctor.  I believe everything happens for a reason and maybe I started keto to help transition into Whole 30.  I know my weight loss will slow but at this point I'm just wanting out of pain.

• Whole30 Certified Coach

Hi, @Mbncb, and welcome!

Ah, it is NO FUN to be in pain! So sorry to hear that you have been going through this. It sounds as though you have some great support in your journey with your new doctor, and here on the forum, there are so many places to find other levels of help. Please keep us posted (heh heh, literally!) on your progress, and chime in any time you need anything!

be well,

~mae

Archived