First Whole30

jlbrew

Hello all,

I am brand new to whole30. I have been dealing with chronic migraines since I was 10 years old. Lately, my headaches are worse, more frequent, and I feel like my brain is foggy all of the time. As a second year doctoral student, I really need my brain to be functioning at 100%. I also suffer from joint pain and poor sleep. I have recently gained weight from being in quarantine and being chronically stressed out. I have tried several "diets" but what I want...they cannot give me. I want to feel good again. I want to be able to function without pain meds. Today is Day 0 for me so I start tomorrow. I cannot weight to see what whole30 does for my health and well being!

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going? You are about 10 days ahead of me and I'll be following you. Maybe you can give me some pointers since it will be fresh for you. I am looking to relieve inflammatory symptoms and knee, hip, and shoulder pain as well as neuropathy. I'm trying to stay away from pain meds, too.  I am furloughed so don't have your stress issues but my husband, who is working from home, stays stressed. 

Archived