No luck

Goodlife

Hi, looking for some guidance to make my remaining days count! I’m on day 13 and haven’t experienced any weight loss. I’ve been strict with following. Any advice?

My typical day is:

breakfast-chia seeds/almond milk/fruit/almond butter OR sugar free sausage/veg/egg in olive oil

lunch-chx thigh, veg, potato, roasted with olive oil.

Dinner-protein, veg, (sautéed in olive oil) 1/2 avocado

Snacks-fruit, nuts, or larabar.

FYI, I’ve started biking about 40 minutes 4-5 times a week to bring my son back and forth to camp.

Insights welcome!

• Moderators

First, you shouldn't be weighing yourself, it's right there in the rules. This is a 30 day program, not a 13-day one. We want you to focus on doing the whole30, not second guessing what you're doing because the scale isn't showing the results you want.

For best results, make all your meals meet the meal template (available here: https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/) -- your chia seed concoction is not doing you any favors.

If you need to eat between meals -- and especially since you're biking your son to and from camp, you probably do -- make it a combo of protein, fat, and vegetables, or at least two of the three. Ditch the Larabars. If you need easy to grab snacks, keep chopped vegetables, hard boiled eggs, olives, containers of dressing or guac (make your own, or Tessemae's dressings makes some salad dressing pouches and Wholly Guacamole makes a couple of varieties of guac in single serve cups that are Whole30 compatible) on hand.

Archived