Whole 30 = Whole Life Again!

John Mark Rinker

Hey Folks,

9 weeks ago I got out of the hospital. I was trying to get over a drug reaction I was having & getting over cellulitis in my right lower leg. I had a blood sugar level of 230 and at 6,6 weight of 370 pounds. I've done the whole 30 & now 60 and Life is amazing in just 13 weeks & checking in with my Doctor, today my weight was 335 but my numbers were amazing. My Blood Pressure which had been sort of high 150/86 was now 112/62 and Blood sugar 75...I don't think it's been that low in half my life ago ( I'm 52 )

I'm not done yet...I'm going on with this and see where it takes me. I'm sleeping better, working out better, and really just doing everything better ALL in just 9 weeks.

Thanks to the doctor who told me to do Whole30 and for scaring the crap out of me...I still carry as an picture in my wallet my hospital name tag!

• 2 months later...

UPDATE GUYS:

Thanks to Kay47 for her kind words...

I've stayed with it to 315 down another 20 pounds...My numbers are staying in the awesome range or way better than 15 and 20 years ago when I was 400 pounds  :)

2021 here we come but for me folks I'm doubling down with this...Good Luck to all of you but know this will work for you. Stick with it...it is so worth it!!

Archived