Whole30 for Swimmers?

Annie Goering

• Moderators

It is easy to get 5000 calories in eating this way. Eat one or two palm-size portions of meat at each meal. Eat some carbs every day - sweet potato, winter squash, other root vegetables. Eat lots of healthy fats. Fats are the most expandable part of the Whole30 approach.

Eat olives, coconut butter, avocados. You can swig some good olive oil, eat a tablespoon or two of good coconut oil or eat some coconut flakes. And of course, you can make guacamole by mashing avocado and adding some lime juice, salt, pepper, onion, etc. And eat it on all kinds of things.

You can make very tasty mayonnaise with light olive oil and spices. One of my favorites is Jamaican Curry Mayonnaise. Then add it to all kinds of things. This week I've been eating mayonnaise on pulled chicken, boiled eggs, and tuna salad.

It is easy to get 5000 calories in eating this way. Eat one or two palm-size portions of meat at each meal. Eat some carbs every day - sweet potato, winter squash, other root vegetables. Eat lots of healthy fats. Fats are the most expandable part of the Whole30 approach.

Eat olives, coconut butter, avocados. You can swig some good olive oil, eat a tablespoon or two of good coconut oil or eat some coconut flakes. And of course, you can make guacamole by mashing avocado and adding some lime juice, salt, pepper, onion, etc. And eat it on all kinds of things.

You can make very tasty mayonnaise with light olive oil and spices. One of my favorites is Jamaican Curry Mayonnaise. Then add it to all kinds of things. This week I've been eating mayonnaise on pulled chicken, boiled eggs, and tuna salad.

this makes me want to take up swimming!

Archived