Tea

Kaylaw3434

Wondering if I can have Allegro Tea- Pomegranate Green and Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant on the whole 30? Also wondering if anyone could help me out and let me know if any traditional grocery stores carry any approved tuna in cans and which kind these are? Also, are RX bars and Lara Bars ok if I use them as rescue at work (I am a nurse working long shifts). I started January 4th and have done this once before and got 21 days in. I am having trouble readjusting to the label reading and just want to make sure. Thank you so much 

You're probably more likely to find oil packed tuna that's compliant, but I have found "low sodium" cans of tuna in, like, Walmart that were compliant. Tuna, unfortunately, requires a LOT of label reading. 

Bars are ok as emergency food as long as they're not maple or peanut or other non-compliant types. Can you do some compliant jerky and those mini cucumbers or something too for something easy to grab and eat? Just trying to think of some options that don't really rely on refrigeration or needing to be heated up. 

Archived