Day 6

hbiscotti

Day 6 - (so far)

Breakfast

scrambled eggs & banana "pancakes" (no butter or syrup of course)

Lunch

Rotisserie chicken, and salad with carrots, cucumbers, avacoda, broccili, red onions

Snack

leftover scrambled egg & banana "pancakes"

Dinner

grilled cod,

grilled vegies and sweet potatoes

My stomach is having a hard time adjusting to this food plan, specifically with no carbs. Sometimes, my stomach kinda feels sick, almost like I'm going to throw up. Hard to explain really. It doesn't always happen but it has happened when I've been hungry and when I am full.

Is there anything to drink other than water?

• Moderators

You might try some digestive enzymes like Now Super Enzymes. Your stomach discomfort might reflect digestion struggles related to the food changes.

I drink a lot of hot tea. I currently have 7 different herbal teas in the house and often drink 4 to 6 cups per day. However, I like water and drink 4 to 6 glasses of water too.

You might try some digestive enzymes like Now Super Enzymes. Your stomach discomfort might reflect digestion struggles related to the food changes.

I drink a lot of hot tea. I currently have 7 different herbal teas in the house and often drink 4 to 6 cups per day. However, I like water and drink 4 to 6 glasses of water too.

Hi,

Ok, I thought my stomach issues were probably related to the food changes.

I also have quite a few herbal teas so I will give those a shot for some variety :)

Archived