Postpartum Whole30

Coach Mayb

Hey there, I'm Bree, postpartum mama with 2 under 2. MY beautiful girls are 18 months apart, growing fast, healthy and really strong. I'm hoping to help them maintain that their entire lives. I'm a former PE/Health teacher and XC/TF coach, but I just don't look, or really act the part anymore. I'm also a former division I runner, so my view, might be a bit skewed. Anyway, I want to be my best self and set a positive example for my girls. This will be my 3rd Whole30 and I'm really looking forward to it. My 2nd who is 3 months now was having adverse reactions when I'd consume my normal high dairy diet, so huge win, most of my fridge is full of Dairy Free goodies. Now it's time to dive back into the whole30. 3 months postpartum I am also looking forward to "Hitting the gym" in addition to our dualie stroller walks. 

My Whole30 is starting on Monday, October 11th. Postpartum Mommas & anyone starting on the 11th, feel free to shout out if you're starting then too. Happy to be an accountability partner.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived