Anyone else starting today (3/31)?

MelBG17

Hello! I had a very successful round 1 in 2015 and have done a handful of mini-rounds over the years. I'm feeling run down, and coming off Spring Break with way too many sweets and treats. I exercise regularly and eat a pretty clean diet, but having three young kids and a pantry of snacks can be my challenge, especially in the afternoons. Need a reset, and would love an accountability partner if anyone is interested.

Good morning from the uk. The forums are really quiet these days, I was hoping also for an April chat thread! I am starting today 03/04. 
like you, I have done a few w30’s and resets. I did a full 12 months sugar free, grain feee, dairy free. The last few months I have had a real shift in my work/life balance and I feel like my life has got very stressful. My eating has totally spiralled out of control and I feel really unhappy with myself and I have gained 10lbs. I feel absolutely exhausted. 

I know that w30 will make me feel so much better. I’ve had a few days last week but then lost it this weekend and drank a lot of wine. But I am fully committed to starting today, my food is all planned for the week. 

I’m a runner and I am training for the London Marathon which is the other reason I want to overhaul my nutrition and feel more energetic.  

happy to be an accountability partner for you! 

Archived