Day 0 -Curse you Lawry's Seasoned Salt!

Marci0393

Day 1 - I fry 3 small eggs in olive oil, throw on a sprinkle of bacon bits, 1/2 an avocado and some homemade salsa.

I put some chicken breasts in the oven for lunch with a little olive oil, garlic infused olive oil, salt and a sprinkle of Lawry's Seasoned Salt on top.

I realized later while sitting at my desk before lunch that the seasoned salt might have some stuff in it that isn't W30 compliant. I look it up and, sure enough, it has sugar in the ingredents list. Whooo, dodged a bullit there, right! I'll just cut off the top of the breast and eat the rest. It was too big anyway.

But this gets me thinking about those Whole Foods, Only 4 ingredents! Antibiotic free! All Natural! Salt Cured! Bacon bits I mowed down for breakfast. Turns out one of the 4 ingredents, is sugar. :-( I am not a happy camper. I guess tomorrow can be day 1.

Ah man that sucks. I didn't know Lawry's had sugar in it! I guess you never know until you read the label. Theres sugar or sweetners in everything!! Took me forever to find sausages at Whole Foods that didn't have a sweetner in them. At least now, you are more than prepared for Day 1 :)

Archived