Accidental Slip up- what to do next

Hi, I started Whole 30 on Jan. 1. Yesterday I was on day 29. I made shrimp for my in laws. I was distracted and I accidentally marinated the shrimp in non compliant Italian dressing for 5 minutes before sautéing them in ghee and olive oil. I'm so disappointed because it was my only slip up this whole time. I have diagnosed food allergies (soy protein, peanuts and oats) and I wanted to see if I have other sensitivities or intolerances. I ended up getting hives on my face and chest and I'm pretty sure it was from the dressing. This was my first Whole 30. I'm wondering if I should start all over or move forward with the re-introduction phase after I complete 30 days. Any advice is appreciated. 

Thanks!

• Moderators

Oh man, what a BUMMER!

It's entirely your choice whether you start all over. There's a 'do I start over' link in my signature that you can read.  I think if I was you, I would count this as 30 days and whatever non compatible ingredient was in that dressing would be your first introduction and then go from there using either the fast track or slow roll re-intro.

• Like 1