Jessica's Whole 30 Log

Jessica Reagan

I'm at the end of Day 5 of my first real Whole 30. I haven't been eating breakfast, I usually just drink coffee all day and have one to two meals, and maybe a snack. In an effort to make myself more aware of what I'm eating and try to eat more good stuff. I'm doing this log.

B-woke up about 11, had 3 cups of coffee

L- ish, A banana and a handful of walnuts and almonds as I was running out the door to work at 4pm.

S- Baby carrotts, 1/2 cucumber, handful of small red grapes, a cup of ginger tea at work

D- 2 cups of broccoli, 1/4 red pepper, a few baby carrots, 2 cloves of garlic, 3 chicken tenderloins tossed in a couple tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, baked. Also made kale chips but I burnt them slightly so didn't eat more than a few. A cup of sleepytime tea after dinner

My back hurts it feels very tight, like I'm holding stress in it. As usual I can't sleep, even though my SO took our baby in the extra room to sleep tonight so I could get some rest.

I haven't had any food dreams yet, but last night I dreamed I met Mark Sisson and his wife, and my best friend and I were scheming on how we could go to Coachella and meet Lou Reed.

Just had a big yawn! I'm going to meditate and try to sleep.

• Moderators

If you want to feel the magic of a Whole30, you have to eat the food. The starvation diet you are on won't work. Three chicken tenderloins may not be enough for one meal, let alone all day. The small amount of nuts, veggies, and fruit you are eating leaves your body in conservation/maintenance mode.

Coffee suppresses your appetite and you can't afford that, especially when you are not eating enough. Your hormones are out of whack and they aren't going to improve much until you eat more, especially when you first get up to start your day.

I know you know you need to eat more because you've already posted about it. Come on. Eat!

I did a little better today. I made myself eat within an hour of waking up, before I made coffee. I felt a sickish feeling in my gut after I ate meal 1 and 2, but it wasn't terrible and eventually went away. Its similar to the digestive pain I have when I eat eggs, I wonder if it's my gut starting to heal itself??

I usually sip on coffee while I'm doing housework and taking care of the kiddos. However today I decided that I'm going to actually sit down with my cup of coffee in the morning, after breakfast of course, and really enjoy it. Smell it and savor it. I've already cut down from a pot of coffee 6 days ago to 2 to 3 cups but I think I could be satisfied with one cup if I relax and take time to really appreciate that one cup.

B- leftovers. 3 Chicken tenderloins (it's a palm and a half serving so that's good right??), the rest of my plate was lots of broccoli, red pepper, garlic, and carrots. It was all cooked in olive oil.

L- leftover taco meat cooked in olive oil, with green pepper, onion, jalapeno, and tomatoes. I make my own taco seasoning :) Half a banana, would have been a whole one, but it was the last one and my baby wanted some.

D- Smoothie, I know its against the rules but it was smoothie or nothing! I was trying to get more food in today. I had no groceries left except this stuff which I prepared at the beginning of the week, before I realized they weren't allowed, and I was at work and going to a co-workers go away party after, so no hope of anything but this. I am going to plan better for this coming week! It had 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 cup of berries, pineapple, mango, I squirted half a lemons worth of juice and a splash of orange juice and a cup of green tea. Had a handful of walnuts and almonds with it.

After work I met up with some of my friends and co-workers at a bar. I obviously couldn't drink so I ordered a cup of hot water and made my own green tea. I also had 2 cups of coffee. I didn't feel one tiny bit of sadness that I couldn't have a drink with my friends. I told them that I couldn't drink for the thirty days, and they all think I'm crazy to do this restrictive diet, but I don't feel restricted at all, and I explained it makes you feel so good you don't care about the things you can't have that make you feel bad.

On a side note: a good friend of mine decided to do the Whole 30 with me, she started the day after me Feb 2. She texted me today saying she popped a peppermint in her mouth without even thinking about it! So she was sad about that. I told her just to live and learn and next time she'll be more aware, but she's got to hop right back on the horse.

While I was at work my boyfriend, who eats fast food every day of the week, went to the store for me and got me a few things to tide me over until I can make it to the grocery store, so hopefully a good breakfast in the morning before my coffee, and I have a 2lb grassfed roast and veggies I'm making the crockpot. Excited about that business.

Day 7! First week down! Today was my day off and it was a little rough. I woke up around 11 and started preparing 1st meal, taco meat with veggies, as well as a pot roast in the crockpot for dinner, which I did sans coffee. It took forever to get all that prep work done, plus feed and maintain my 1 year old. So I didn't actually eat until 1:30p. I only managed about half of what I put on the plate, it was not going down well, and I started to feel a little sick, within the hour I was nauseous and having stomach cramps/pains. I couldn't even enjoy my cup of coffee and poured half of it out. :( I grazed a few bites of my pot roast later in the afternoon, it actually cooked up quite a lot quicker than they normally do. I haven't ever cooked a grassfed roast before and I found it significantly fattier than any that I've eaten before. It was still good, but my stomach was flip flopping most of the day. I made a cup of tea with fresh ginger and lemon and that helped with intense nausea and pain but I was still ehhhhh all day. I also noticed I was having a craving for cookies. I baked some for my boss the day before and had put back 3 for my friend who's going away party I attended the night before, but I forgot to give them to her, so they were lying around the house. I thought about them most of the early part of the day but by evening my craving was gone I was also craving kale chips. I made them for the first time a week or so ago and have fallen in love. The man stopped by the store and got me a few bunches of kale on his way home from work. yummy! Something else I've noticed is I have been loving bananas lately, they usually kind of freak me out, it's a texture thing. They're always too green and I don't like the taste or too ripe and mushy and make me gag, but this week I have been loving me some banana and a handful of nuts for a snack. The ones I have now are definitely too green to eat so I missed out on one today.

1st meal- 1:30p Grass fed beef with sauteed (in olive oil) onions, red bell, garlic, jalapenos, tomatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, topped with avocado.

Didn't eat a real lunch but had a few bites of pot roast in the late afternoon.

2nd meal- Pot Roast with carrots, celery, onion, a full bunch of kale, made into kale chips. Handful of grapes.

Yep I suck at this eating more thing. I am making an effort though, and I'm hoping that maybe over the next week this nauseous feeling after 1st meal everyday subsides. I did manage to prep extra food though and have 2 more pot roast meals and 2 more taco bowl meals. I also boiled a dozen eggs for the kiddos snacks and/or quick breakfast for the week. Also my house is clean, so I feel good about that.

Another observation: I was really wanting a drink tonight. Maybe because it's forbidden? Maybe I'm craving sugar with the booze and the cookie and the banana cravings? I don't really eat much sweets and rarely drink though, so I don't know what's going on! I was also a little stressed at the time. After my daughters bath, I wrapped her in a towel while I went to get her clothes. I generally let her run around for a few minutes with no diaper to air it out, well she pooped on my carpet and tracked it all the way to the kitchen. So back into the bath, scrubbing carpet, cleaning floors, with her underfoot and whiny, while I didn't feel well....... I just wanted a white russian!!!! or a cookie! Not that it was ever in question, just noting that I am having odd cravings on day 7.

Day 8- I woke up early, wayyyy too early for what time I went to bed. Gigi woke me up at 8 and she usually sleeps until 9, booooo! I had a hard time getting to sleep last night it was around 4am before I got to sleep. I actually handled it better than I have in the past, sometimes I just lie around and doze on the couch while she plays. My body/mind were screaming at me to get back in bed but I got up fed the baby, warmed up some left over pot roast for myself and made a cup of coffee. As these things usually go, it was SO much better the next day. Really just amazing! I ate both leftover containers today and now it's gone and I'm sad. I will definitely make another one soon. My stomach was slightly upset but it was barely noticeable today. I think my body is finally adjusting to the breakfast thing, thankfully!!!!! However this is the second day I haven't eaten a 2nd meal. So I'm still only eating 2 meals a day and a snack. Maybe my body just doesn't want to eat more than that? We will see. I will do better tomorrow. I stopped at the store after work tonight and bought a grass fed sirloin, boneless chicken thighs, and italian sausages, I still have 2 packs of chicken tenders and a pound of grass fed beef. Loads of veggies, broccoli, sweet potatoes, onions, romaine, green beans, butternut squash, carrots, celery, garlic. They were out of kale :( and I wanted to get a spaghetti squash, that was out too. But they were running a sale on green and red bell peppers so I got 2 of each :) I am thinking I will make a chicken soup tomorrow. I've got quite a bit of mucus in my lungs, but besides my voice getting very raspy tonight at work, I don't feel ill.

Meal 1-9 ish am- Leftover pot roast, and a cup of coffee, omg soooooo good!!!!

Snack- 4pm- handful of walnuts and almonds on my way to work. I brought carrots and cucumber sticks as well, but was way too busy to eat.

Meal 2- 11:30 pm -leftover pot roast again, I know, I know variety but it was so damn good!

also ate a bunch of kale chips, a banana, and a handful of nuts. And a cup of ginger tea.

I scanned pinterest today for some new recipes, I know I'm suppose to be varying my diet a bit more and I would love to try some new things. Day 8- not perfect, but finished.

Day 9- Woke up about 10, not feeling so hot so I dozed until noon. Last night I started losing my voice and my throat is slightly sore, this morning I had a lot of mucus in my lungs. The baby has a slight cough too. I broke out the humidifier so hopefully that will bring us some relief.

First things first, made the kids some paleo pancakes and berries for lunch.

Then I started prepping a chicken soup in the crock pot for later.

I ate my first meal about 2pm. I cooked a 10 oz grass fed sirloin and a whole bunch of broccoli, half a giant red bell, and garlic roasted in the oven. I ate half and put the other half in the fridge for a tomorrow. A couple of cups of coffee.

Before I left for work around 4 I had a little bit of the soup and tweaked the seasonings. It was chicken stock/water, chicken thighs, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, poultry seasoning. I was worried about it not having enough fat so I added half a can of coconut milk. I packed up a bowl to take with me to work but we were busy busy so I never got a chance to eat it. I left it for my boss because I knew there was a whole crock pot full at the house. I went by the store on my way home to stock up on kale (they were out last night). I bought 5 bunches and decided to grab another steak, and then while I was getting that, I decided I had to have another pot roast too. A few more bananas, and a couple bunches of broccoli. I'm stocked up the for the week!

Had a big bowl of soup when I got home. The man and my grandma had some too, they're always complaining about my healthy meals and how they need more salt or something, but they both really liked it. My grandma still said it needed salt but she's old. Old people always say that. Only had enough leftovers for one meal because everyone ate so much. Oh well it was delicious, and easy, and pretty cheap! I made some kale chips after dinner because I wanted my grandma to try them, she hadn't had them before but was super impressed. I gave her a sandwich baggie full to take home. Me and boy child knocked back a big bowl of them.

Needed a snack about 2 hours after dinner, so I heated up the rest of the soup. It was really so good, I'm sad it's gone. It was some serious comfort food, especially on a rainy, dreary day like today. I'm going to have to put the recipe on my blog because it was too good not to share! I still thought I was hungry after that so I ate a handful of walnuts/almonds and then took 2 bites of a banana. I decided I wasn't really hungry anymore so I froze the banana.

meal 1- 2pm Steak and veggies in olive oil

meal 2- 4pm a small amount of soup

meal 3- 10pm a large amount of soup and a bunch worth of kale chips

meal 4- midnight more soup, handful of nuts, piece of banana

No more sick feeling after first meal. I realize I need to eat something before I get to work on busy nights like Friday and Saturday because I probably won't have time once I'm there. Next week I'm working 3 extra shifts so I'm going to be really busy and tired. I will have to really make sure I have prepared meals before I double on Sat and Sun. So that's it for day 9. Feeling good. Tomorrow I'll be a third of the way there and that feels pretty awesome.

Day 10!! Whooo hooo! I'm happy I'm a third of the way there. I did what I feel was very well today. I had 3 meals, I actually ate a lot! In the last couple of days I've gotten quite a few comments about whether I was losing weight. I actually feel like my stomach is a bit bloated and was wondering if I gained, but who am I to argue with what others are seeing. I also got some amazing sleep last night, I fell asleep before 2 and slept until almost 1pm. That's 11 hours, and it felt fantastic!

Woke up at 1 and heated up my leftover steak and veggies, had a small bowl of applesauce and maybe 2 cups of coffee today.

At 4 I ate a banana and a handful of nuts on my way to work.

At 6 I had leftover soup that my boss didn't eat and left in the cooler for me. We split it tonight and it was delicious!

Got home at 10 and started cooking,had a handful of grapes while I was waiting for it to cook, we had chicken and broccoli, red pepper, garlic in olive oil and some kale chips. Cup of green tea. I'm really just stuffed. Even though I'm full though, I am craving something sweet.

Had a banana and a handful of nuts.

still wanting something sweet, really bad, really really bad. thoughts of eating baking chocolate and frozen cookie dough. Thought to myself " I could just cheat and then pretend I didn't and continue on" Horrified with myself for thinking that. Shameful. I didn't realize that the beast had a hold of me.

Day 11. Had one of those cheat dreams last night. First I was riding my bike with my best friend down this road that had all these resturants and fast food joints, there were cops around, I was worried. Then I was at Sonic with my parents and I was hungry and I decided to just eat the junk, but my mom started crying because she didn't want me to give up, so I didn't.

That's pretty clear cut isn't it!?!?!

It's getting harder every day for me to resist temptation. I thought it would be easier but the sugar dragon reared it's ugly head last night rather abruptly and it was very difficult to resist. Again tonight, and I slightly gave in. I warmed some berries and applesauce in the microwave and added some chopped nuts. I only took a few bites and realized that I was trying to make a dessert so I threw it out, but I'm definitely realizing how sneaky sugar cravings can be. It's something I definitely need to think about it because I didn't realize this was such a problem for me.

To be honest I didn't do so well with the eating today. Don't get me wrong, I was compliant as to what went in, but everything was messed up all day. I'm not making excuses, well maybe I am. I had a VERY HIGH stress level today. You see, what happen was, 2 guys escaped from jail and drove into a fence at the end of my cul de sac this morning. One of them was apprehended immediately but the other one escaped and was presumed to be on the loose in the neighborhood. My son was at school close by which was on lockdown, I was stuck in the house with my 1 year old daughter terrified as police helicopters flew over and police men with assault rifles and dogs searched around mine and my neighbors houses for hours. Around 1pm they took the school off lockdown and said even though he hasn't been found they didn't believe he was in the area. Very reassuring right? I then heard there was a fatal wreck on the highway close to my house and a bank robbery.... seriously I live in a nice neighborhood!!!! About that time I started listening to the police scanner, It isn't something I do often and my daughter thought they were talking to her and wouldn't shut up!!! Long story short, they ended up spotting the guy, and are chasing him behind my house!!! He was caught about half a block from my house at 3. So very stressful day worrying about this "might be armed" convict! Today would have been a chocolate or cocktail day for sure, probably both!

Kind of a buzzkill on my appetite. I ate small amounts all through the day, never really had a meal, it was just snacking, snacking all day. I made several cups of coffee but I was on edge and would forget to drink them and down the drain they'd go and I'd make another one to take a few sips of and forget about. I did wake up and eat part of my left over chicken/broccoli for breakfast. I then prepped another chicken soup. I had a banana and nuts for an afternoon snack. I also had a few small bowls of soup through the evening, a handful of grapes and some kale chips. Then I made my berries and applesauce, but didn't eat much of that.

Still I want chocolate, very badly. want want want. It's definitely a monster. I'm about to take a hot bath and read a nice book and get in bed. I can do this for 19 more days!

Day 12~! I think I've banished those sugar cravings! I definitely did not eat enough today, although to be honest I feel great. I really feel much better with just 2 small meals a day. I am going to continue to try to eat the 3 meals a day for the benefit of the experience but I'm almost positive that its something that won't be sticking around. I'm a firm believer in listening to your body and so I feel more comfortable only eating when I'm hungry and not putting so much pressure on myself to eat 3 times a day. I am definitely more mindful of what goes in my meals though, and I like the carb/fat/protein ratios, they seem to make me very happy!

1st meal 10 am I think? -- chicken soup! It's a super easy recipe I let cook in the crockpot all night. chicken thighs, chicken stock, celery, onion, carrots, coconut milk, and poultry seasoning. Had a few red grapes.

took soup to work to eat, but was too busy. Gave it to my boss, who thinks it's the best soup ever. Should I ask for a raise ???

3rd meal 11pm - more soup, so delicious! a handful of pistachios.

Went by the store on my way home and picked up all the spices I needed to make homemade sausage. I was in heaven on the spice aisle! Who knew all those little glass jars could be so exciting!!! I think I will be spending more time there. Even though the guy that was stocking groceries close to me, probably thought I was a little weird spending so much time deciding what I wanted. I bought the grassfed beef to make it with. I looked at the ground pork but it was 20% solution, I couldn't read the ingredients so I didn't get it. bleh, makes me feel icky just thinking about it. I bought the fattier version of the ground beef so I'm optimistic it will work out! I also bought a sweet potato and I'm considering making hash or hashbrown type things I saw someone else mention. I hope all this business works out because having some "breakfast" food would be nice for the next 18 days and maybe beyond. I sure miss eggs though. I'm thinking I might try a reintroduction after I get my gut healed up a bit.

Good night, and good luck!

P. S. I also bought some mint which I put into water with some lemon, and maybe it's the lack of sugar talking here, but it very closely resembles a mojito!!! So refreshing!

Day 13! Almost to the halfway point. That's so exciting. I think the sugar dragon is gone. (for now) Past 2 days I've had temptations and not been bothered in the least, so that's a good sign right?!? I seem to be pretty close to the day by day whole30 post. Except my energy was boundless yesterday but today I couldn't get out of bed. It seems to be bouncing back and forth. I am working twice as much as I normally do this week, in addition to the escaped convicts that were loose on my street Monday, We're in the middle of an audit at work and then the sewage backed up at my job tonight. Plus 2 kids and basic hygiene..... even whole30 energy has a lot to compete with this week!

I got 2 meals in early but now I'm struggling to make myself go eat some dinner. I'm going to, but let the record show, I don't really want to.

Meal 1- leftover soup. you'd think I'd be tired of it, but noooooo it's too damn tastey!

Meal 2- my last bowl of soup :(

Snack of grapes

Later snack at work of walnuts and almonds

Meal 3-- unknown at current time, trying to decide what I should do. Might make that sausage I was suppose to make today. I'm excited to try it! Might make broccoli and some kind of meat. Might not eat, I don't know. I'm awfully tired and really just ready for bed tonight.

Day 14- Happy Valentines Day!

Woke up a little after 8am today. Started cooking a whole lotta good stuff in my kitchen. First made Gigi banana-berry pancakes. Then started on some sausage. I used a lb of grass fed beef and different seasoning. It was decent but dry, my fault, I overcooked them. I'm going to try a different mix of seasonings next time and definitely not overcook! I also made sweet potato hashbrowns. OMG they were delicious! I just shredded sweet potatoes, cooked them in coconut oil, added a little salt and pepper. That's definitely going in the rotation! I also made a big batch of broccoli, red pepper, and garlic in olive oil. I bake it at 400 for 25 mins. It's amazing! One of my favs. Then I started on dinner. A spiced grass-fed roast with carrots, garlic, celery, and onion in the crockpot. Soooooo yummy!!! I cooked until almost 1pm including clean up. It was a busy day, but so nice to have all that good food coming out of my kitchen!

meal 1- noonish- 2 sausage patties, 1/2 sweet potato worth of hashbrowns cooked in coconut oil, 3 broccoli florets, 1/2 red pepper, several cloves of garlic, olive oil

meal 2- did I eat meal 2??? Can't remember. I think I had some nuts.

meal 3- big serving of pot roast and veggies, kale chips

Sugar cravings seem to be gone for now. I'm really feeling great. Tomorrow is the halfway point! I'm looking forward to being on the downhill slide.

Day 15! Halfway there feels awesome!!!! I had an allergic reaction to coconut flakes last night, yikes! A little scary but I besides fading hives I'm much better today. I did take benadryl last night and this morning and that business knocks me on my butt. I was sluggish and sleepy all day. It was like I was in a fog. I planned on cooking today and getting meals for the weekend prepared but that did not happen. I could barely get myself motivated to get ready for work at 4pm. Not a fun experience.

Meal 1- leftover pot roast

Meal 2- leftover pot roast, sausages

Meal 3- raisins, pistachios, chia tea

Probably will eat something else soon, but I need to get to bed asap. I have to work a double tomorrow and Sunday so it's going to be a lonnnnggggg weekend. I've got a soup in the crockpot to cook overnight and I plan to get up and make a meal for breakfast and get something else going in the crockpot. Lots of good food to fuel me.

Ciao!

Day 19- It's been a few days since I checked in. I haven't done so swell to be honest. I had a busy, busy weekend. On top off a 6 day work week, I had to pull 2 doubles this weekend and even though I packed food to take to work, I rarely had time to eat. I went both days of being on my feet for 10+ hours with very little fuel and not enough water. Both nights I found myself exhausted, just wanting a hot bath and my bed. I gorged myself on nuts and raisins two nights in a row instead of making something healthy and balanced. I'm a little disappointed with myself but moving on and trying to do better.

One of the many, many reasons I love doing this whole 30 are the epiphanies that come with paying attention to your body. I've realize that maybe even more so than food, my biggest hurdle is getting enough sleep. I don't sleep enough, I don't sleep well and I now know it's a HUGE factor in my hormones being out of whack. Being compliant on a Whole 30 food wise has made me feel better, but it also made me realize how important it is for me to unplug, get to bed earlier, and procrastinate housework and other chores that are not priorities. I know this is going to be extremely difficult to accomplish, but I know I can do it. It really has turned into priority 1. I've already figured out that a soak in a hot bath for 30 minutes puts me to sleep faster than a baby on the tit. Just that half hour of destressing, and relaxing makes it near impossible to stay awake longer than 20 minutes after I get out. No joke, it's like magic. I just gotta get in there earlier so I can sleep more. I'm aiming for 9 hours a night. I might have to put the whole30 mentality to work on this. No cheating, get in bed by xx:xx every night to hit my 9. I have a plan, just gotta get started. Today sounds like a fine day to do that!

I would also like to incorporate some yoga into my daily life. This is another toughie. I've been wanting to do it for a while but I never seem to have the time. I'm already losing daylight so to speak by adding in hours of sleep but I'm confident by rearranging my priorities I can fit it in, even if it's 30 minutes or less.

I NEED to sleep, yoga, food prep more, everything else, besides kids and work, way less.

I mean..... a clean house isn't that important right?!?! .................. Right?

• 2 weeks later...

Fell off the wagon day 21. I think partly due to lady business, but that's not really a good excuse. A week of eating sugar and feeling TERRIBLE, and I'm back today. Sugar makes me sick, literally sick, nauseous, headaches. I felt gross, gross, gross, but I kept eating it. What the hell is wrong with me?!?!? I obviously have some serious issues. I've said it before but it bears repeating, the whole30 is about so much more than just food. Yes, it starts with food, but it leads you on an incredible journey.

I was doing my whole 30 this month, still smoking. I've now quit. It makes me sick. Besides why am I doing eating all this good food and trying to heal my body if I'm still doing something so terrible?? Makes no sense. Today is day one but I am confident I can quit no problem. I'm not a heavy smoking (2-5 cigarettes a day) I've quit twice for two pregnancies, the first time for 2 years before I started again, why would I start again?? Hell if I know. I started again right after I had my daughter last year, no idea why either. Basically, I'm a terrible person. Well, was, now I'm awesome.

Sleep- never realized how important you were! I love you and adore you and I need more of you. I bought some Natural Calm yesterday and took it last night. I didn't realize until yesterday when I was reading ISWF that probable reason I get SOOOOOO sleepy after my baths is that I add epsom salt to them! I didn't realize epsom was magnesium but good to know! Anyway I've been getting more but still not enough.

So that's about it I guess. I bought a few supplements to help me along and my mindset is different. I'm better prepared to eat more, sleep more, eat breakfast, eat 3 meals, not smoke. I look forward to learning even more new things this time around too. I'll post my food log later tonight.

Breakfast- 11am- 1/2 sweet potato, shredded and crisped in coconut oil, home made grass-fed beef sausage, had about 3 patties (approx. 1.5 oz each) and 3 cups of broccoli tossed in olive oil and roasted. DELISH!

Dinner- 9pm- 1 bunch of kale tossed in olive oil and made into kale chips. 11oz grass fed sirloin, used the mocha steak rub from ISWF. AMAZING! Ate most of the steak but the guy ate a few bites. Still hungry, probably because I skipped lunch. Ate a bowl of chicken soup I made in the crock pot for tomorrow. I used beautiful organic carrots in yellow, orange, red, and purple, garlic, celery, red onion, chicken thighs, chicken broth, a can of coconut milk, I also threw in a couple chopped jalapenos for fun. It definitely added a bit of a kick but not too much. I use poultry seasoning, lots of it, rub it into the chicken really well. It's really my favorite thing to eat lately.

I ate so late because I was prepping so much food. Today is my day off so I had to get as much done as possible. I made the soup for tomorrow and I have all my veggies for a crock pot roast prepped. I also cut everything I needed for a taco soup. I did my breakfast prep on Monday so I am good for the weekend. I'm off on Mondays as well so I will have a couple of days to come up with recipes and a shopping list for next week. Feeling better, but not great. I know it's going to take a couple days or more to get over the sugar binge I had.

Archived