Working Out at Home

jgoldm13

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had an ideas of a good at-home workout without any equipment. I am day 6 into my whole 30 and doing great (this is maybe by 6th attempt at it) and I find working out helps me both mentally and to also deal with sugar cravings, which is what has ended efforts in the past. Really trying to make a daily workout part of my routine but since I have been an elliptical goer for years now, I find I cannot stick to a workout routine for more than 2 months as a time which is why I am reaching out for ideas!

Making whole30 lifestyle and working out daily as part of my life from here on out!! Just need to get the working out part down pat. If anyone has any good workouts to do while at home that would be so helpful! I am not near a gym and the weather is freezing out. and cannot afford to join cross fit at this time but hope to do so in the future.

Thank you for your help!! Good luck on your wellness journey!

I just started myself, but I'm REALLY liking Tony Horton's Ten Minute Trainer. REALLY liking it. You can get it on amazon with the appropriate bands, and other than the DVDs, the bands, and your house, you don't need anything. There are like six workouts on the two DVDs.

I really like Jillian Michaels. I want to not like her, but goshdarnit her workouts get me sweating quickly and she is surprisingly motivating. The 30 Day Shred has three 20 minute work outs that are all challenging and have cardio and strength training. If I have time I will sometimes do 2 in a row. The only equipment you need is some hand weights +/- a mat. I also like her Blast Fat and Boost Metabolism video. Terrible name but great 45-minute workout that does not require any equipment.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived