EGGLESS Mayo??

martihana60

Hi all,

I'm finishing up day 30 tnight, am going for 15 more days, and during those 15, I want to avoid eggs. I suspect I may have a sensitivity. Does anyone have a good W30 compliant eggless mayo recipe? I'd love to try it.

Thanks!

I don't have one but I did have an idea for one that I want to try out. It would use a really gelatinous bone broth in place of the eggs, blended with Dijon mustard then emulsified with oil. I have no idea if it would work but I think I'll try it and follow this to see what others have to say.

Thanks, Shelley. Most of the ones I found online wanted soy milk as an ingredient, and I wasn't going there. But I did find two recipes I want to try. One uses coconut milk and the other is similar to the one you posted, but requires *either* cashews or sunflower seeds. So today is payday, and I get to pick up some groceries on my way home! Yay!

I've had very good luck with an aioli recipe that calls for 3 egg yolks, 1/4 cup acid (I combine lemon juice and vinegar), and 1 cup oil, plus a tsp of salt and a little flavoring, like garlic and some dijon mustard. I make it in my Vitamix, but it doesn't require high-power blending, so any blender should do. Not sure about a food processor.

Archived