Joined Whole30 Tonight

LGarza

I'm trying to figure out how to use this log/site. I have been implementing Weston A Price nutrition for over a year. I have made a lot of good changes but cheat way too often. Decided to try GAPS two weeks ago, which got me off grains. Just found this site through Well Fed. Perhaps I'm eating certain foods still that are going to keep me from having the health results I desire. So I am going Whole 30. Thinking about the daily emails. Which forum would I ask about other's experience with this aid?

Maybe try the Intro thread or the troubleshooting thread. I can tell you from my personal experience that I found them very helpful in staying on track - and they contained a lot of really helpful information. Before you actually start your W30 make sure you look over all the info here on the site, and if it's in your budget I also highly recommend "It Starts With Food". It has a lot of in depth information and should answer all your W30 questions in one place. Good Luck!!

I did the daily emails on my third or fourth W30. I loved them. I felt like they were speaking directly to me every day. It's also fun to click the "I did it" button at the end of each day. :) The book is great but until you order it, at the top of this page is a whole bunch of information for you. Welcome!!

Thanks for the help. Went to Intro thread. Ordered book. Meal template? Is that in book? Good day, but still wondering about raw milk.

Having done Gaps for a couple of weeks the only hard part was honey in my coffee. Will probably have to give up coffee. I don't like it black and I can't imagine coconut milk from a can being better for you than raw cream from a grass fed cow! But I obey rules. :)

Archived