Hit a wall on day 5

blp

Seems much to early in the program to feel done, but today I do! I'm dreading meals, hungry but don't want to eat because nothing is appetizing. I have a cold, which probably isn't helping, as I'm just wanting comfort food. That in itself is odd because so far I haven't really craved anything, thankful for that. If you've experienced "the wall," what got you over it?

The wall, especially in the first week is common. There's a lot going on in your body. Add in a cold and it's going to be difficult. The best thing to do is make a list of 9 simple meals you love (3 days worth) - even if it's sweet potato hashbrowns and eggs x9 - and just plan on eating them whether you want to or not. Your body will appreciate the fuel, and you'll likely start to feel better sooner than later.

Today is also my day 5, and I feel exhausted. I felt fine on day 3, a bit tired yesterday, but I napped. Today I just feel wiped out. I was feeling mentally foggy too, and it had been four hours or so since I'd eaten, so I had some bone broth, sweet potato hummus, and a bell pepper. Mind fog gone, but I'm sooo tired now, and I think it's too late to nap...

I'll hang in there if you do!

Archived