pancake or not pancake?

Vienna

hello,

i'm going to start the whole 30 with a friend "sometime soon" when she's ready and gave away her cookies and grains and so on.

i eat paleo since 6 month, so i already have some good stuff at home, but anyway, i wanted to try a little whole30 beforehand and made myself breakfast like this:

i steamed one sliced apple in 2tbs ghee, and then added a mixture of 1 egg, 1/4 glass of water and ! 1 spoon of chestnut flour. i seasoned this with a little bit of lemon zest and cinnamon.

then i stirred a little until it was done.

so, about this paleofying, i never eat pancakes, they are not really common where i live and especially not for breakfast, but what i did was paleofy some apple-pancake right?

as it would have been my first day it's not so bad if i did something wrong, it tasted good and is healthy, but i can't do this again right? :)

Yes, as Derval said it doesn't really fit the meal template http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

If eggs are the protein, it should be as many as you can hold in your hand, the ghee was good but there doesn't seem to be any veg which should fill the plate. So, as you already know :) it's out till after your W30. good luck and don't be afraid to keep asking questions.

Archived