Found cornstarch in my ibuprofen

dove

Sigh. I have been doing so well and researching and spending so much time and energy on doing this the right way! I'm on day 5...obviously I won't be taking those meds again, but does this mean I have to start over?

I even thought I read all the labels...but to read the inactive ingredients on this I had to peel back the label, sheesh!

• Moderators

I would not restart over the ibuprofen, but you should probably switch to Tylenol anyway. Ibuprofen can be hard on your muscles. That said, don't keep taking the pills that include corn starch now that you know it is there.

A little late, but I just wanted to say thanks for the reply :) It totally lifted my spirits to not have to start over, even though I am pretty sure that this is going to be pretty much my new lifestyle so it wouldn't have truly mattered.

Day 8 in the bag! I was going to ask about something that was in an acid reflux pill that I thought was hinky (an -ose, but I googled it and it's not sugar) and then realized I have not had to take it for about 8 days now! That was a pill I had to take on the daily in order to not get heartburn and I haven't even thought about it in a week! Exciting stuff

Archived