Wasn't sure where to put this...

Hello all,

I have a question about how to deal with your spouse not joining in on W30. I am just trying to anticipate the worst so I will know how to deal with it if/when the time comes.

Hubby enjoys his bread, rice, etc. If I am going to have the kids and myself on W30, how do I explain to them they can't have these things but see their dad eating these things? Has anyone had these issues? TIA!

I feel your pain, my husband and step son will never give up their carbs. My 8 year old follows a paleo diet, as closely as possible, to combat allergies and joint pain and he admits to frustration seeing his Dad eating tortillas and bread. I don't know how old your children are but for my son I just explain to him that foods only either make you more healthy or less healthy and we're only eating things that make us more healthy right now. He understands, but it's hard. I'm the only cook in my house so the longer I live a W9 life the more paleo my husband and step son eat which makes it easier on my youngest.

Archived