First Whole30 completed whoop :-)

HEDGEHOG8

Hope today went ok.

This is what I ate.

1: eggs, pork, sweet potato, kale, decaf, cm

2: chicken, green beans, tomato, avocado, tea, cm

Didn't eat enough today. Started eating late. Had a decaf and was ok. Won't have it everyday. Another day without nuts. Woohoo.

Happy eating.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Thursday wasn't good - they didn't reinstate me so......? Obviously feeling a bit low. Wll be ok in a few days as it was expected to some degree.

Was going to do the whole 12 but never managed it today.

Meal 1: eggs bread mushrooms

Meal 2: salmon and salad

Meal 3: some chicken curry small

Meal 4: fish stew

Snack - beef and mustard with tomatoes.

Think my body wanted feeding as I couldn't eat yesterday. I really need to start my exercise and do a timetable to keep to it.

Hope you're ok. My parents are still doing it over half way through. I am amazed :-)

Happy eating x

So sorry about the outcome. Something better is next, right?

I'm on day 80. It's easier in some ways and harder in others. Doing good without nuts. Having trouble eating 3 meals. It's a process.

This is what I ate today

1: eggs, pork, kale, sweet potato, tea, cm

2: chicken wing

3: pork, tomato, squash, pepper, avocado, banana, donut peach

Hang in there.

Hi,

Thursday wasn't good - they didn't reinstate me so......? Obviously feeling a bit low. Wll be ok in a few days as it was expected to some degree.

Was going to do the whole 12 but never managed it today.

Meal 1: eggs bread mushrooms

Meal 2: salmon and salad

Meal 3: some chicken curry small

Meal 4: fish stew

Snack - beef and mustard with tomatoes.

Think my body wanted feeding as I couldn't eat yesterday. I really need to start my exercise and do a timetable to keep to it.

Hope you're ok. My parents are still doing it over half way through. I am amazed :-)

Happy eating x

Don't know how I ended up posting twice after yours - my computer must be like mind at the moment a bit mixed up :-(

Stayed on track and was HUNGRY today.

Hope you have had a better eating day.

Happy eating! Need to start exercising to take my mind of things x

Sorry - I wrote a reply and must've forgotten to hit reply. I hope the weekend went better.

I'm on day 83. Yippee. Made mayo for the 1st time today. Double yippee!!

This is what I ate:

1: eggs, bacon, sweet potato, kale

2: chicken, carrots, olives

3: chicken, mayo, lettuce, olives, avocado, tomato, grapes

Happy eating.

Hi,

Spooky I is too!!! How weird is that. Mine turned out more like a salad dressing than creamy mayo but it tasted good with tuna on a sweet potato

Keep trying to reset no fruit coffee ect but my brain seems to want the sugar. Was v bad at the weekend and have had a full food hangover for most of the week. Felt a bit better today.

Problem is my boyfriend is now very skinny so doesn't need to lose any more weight and I would like to lose a lot more - so when he says wiIl you make it its then hard to reist. i know it's all about the health but another 2+ stone off would be a lovely treat to myself :-)

Have a good day and happy eating!

Hi,

Yeah have started excercising and eating properly again ALL THE TIME. So the only thing I need to cut down on is fruit but no one got fat from eating that :-) the weather is rubbish so I haven't been able to bike ride or walk so have done a couple of gym workouts and lots of Bokwa. Woke up with sore calves today. :-) a good pain though.

Yesterday I ate

Salmon patties and salad

Salmon patties vegetable curry and sweet potato

Chicken and roasted vegetables

Peaches and mandarin segments

Not too bad I don't think. I have a weird thing going on with food. I have been not very interested in food - leaving food on my plate and fin it a bit of a chore to eat???? Not site what that's about.

Have a good evening or sleep he he he

Happy eating x

Your meals look great. Congrats! That is what stresses me the most - getting back on plan after I get back from vacation. But it's doable.

Sorry to hear about the rain. You've had a few days of summer, right? ; )

I sometimes have the same issue with eating. For me I think it's good - eating used to be so important. I think it's good that its not.

I had a not so great day eating. Got swamped with things and then headed to the movies without eating dinner. Luckily I had some nuts and larabars.

1: eggs, pork, sweet potatoes, kale, decaf, cm

2: chicken, carrots, avo, grapes

3: nuts, 3 mini latabars

Happy eating.

Hi,

I am so many days behind. I had a hard few days but have stuck to my good eatin no extras no bacon, no nuts 1 coffee. I tried to stop fruit but then thought why as long as I am eating it With meals :-) I haven't cooked a banana loaf for a while either and other half even though he is wasting away is sticking to it with me.

My parents came over for dinner today - they are still sticking to it. For the first time in 9 years I Cooked and they ate my food. They finish there whole 30 on the 27th :-) they have done so well.

I did lots of exercise this week mostly Bokwa but think that has helped. You must be close to 90 days now as mine is up on Wednesday. :-) x

Happy eating x

Great!! I am happy for you.

I have been out of town. Manage to eat well the whole time. Today is day 90.

Today I ate:

1: beef, eggs, salsa

2: carrots, kippers

3: olives, eggs, sausage, kale, sweet potato, grapes, pistachios

Happy eating!!!!!

Day 91 and I got weighed - 6lb off the photos look as if I have lost more which is my aim - that's 40 lb in total and would like to perhaps lose the same again.

Got another kick this week work wise but am trying to pull myself back off the ground. Just mean mean people. Trying to go down another career path and will be starting a gym instructors course on Saturday. Really looking forward to it.

My parents have just finished the 40

Days and are struggling with shall they reintroduce or not and what shall they eat?

My eating today and yesterday has been poor. Sticking to the rules as much as possible. I love cheese and bread and like to have some at the end of every mile stone ( 30 days ) but I have not really wanted to eat at the right times and have not been sleeping. MUST get on it tomorrow!

Hope you were out of town doin something nice.

Happy eating :-)

Woohoo on the 30lbs. That is great. I weighed myself at 90 days and it's 25 for me.

Sorry about the work issues. The new path sounds perfect though. Are you excited about it?

I'm home. Did pretty well away. Tired of logging food though. Will start reintros next Friday. Day 101!!!!

Will you post pics? I might.

Happy eating.

Archived