9 May 2013: First Timer Kirsten

Kirsten

Howdy! I'm Kirsten. New to the forum, currently on Day 5. Have not read the book but have the PDFs all saved in iBooks and accessible everywhere.

I wasn't going to post here, just read...but today I find myself with a headache and I needed a place to say, "Today I feel oogy and have a headache." :0) My run was "off" this afternoon too.

(Oh yeah, not one for changing one thing at a time, I'm also on Day 5 of no smoking, Run Day 4 of a walk-to-5k program, and Day 6 of my second year of med school. Welcome to Build-A-Better-Kirsten!)

Ok, I'm going to go take an Epsom Salt bath in hopes of helping the detox move along a little quicker.

Great work everybody! Keep it up!

[cross-posted on the "Start Date" thread]

post-24097-0-13098700-1368492767_thumb.j

Hi Kirsten welcome to the forum. I don't know if you're getting the daily emails or not but they explain that Day 5 is the Kill-all-things day. It's the day most people feel worst and it gets better from there on - and that's without giving up smoking, taking up running an starting med school all at the same time :) Seriously kudos on all the healthy changes - good luck

Archived