guys i got ill on day 3!!

tal

damn, so i was running out of food and intended to make one today.

at breakfast i ate my leftovers(4th day of chili and  cooked vegetables and added a few raw carrots in between.

i was at work in the afternoon and felt very weak and had smelly gas very often.

im not sure what to do. i didnt eat much since then, and arent able to make myself soup as im just too weak.

what should i do now? im seeing nice changes in my acne but i wasnt here for that.

if for a day or do you barely eat yet dont eat any unallowed food are you still in the challenge?

I would say yes - provided that you don't eat any non-compliant food.

I would say when you are feeling a bit better try to get some bone broth down (bones, rough chop vegetables, whole garlic cloves, pepper, bay leaf, 1 tbsp of ACV - dump in slow cooker or low on a stove top for 8 hrs+)

Get better soon!

if for a day or do you barely eat yet dont eat any unallowed food are you still in the challenge?

Hi Tal.  Absolutely, you're still doing a W30 if you don't eat anything non compliant. I asked the same question during my first W30 as halfway through I had a dose of enteritis and could hardly keep anything down. I found scrambled eggs really useful and cups of mint tea. Good luck and I really hope you're feeling better by now.

Archived