new to whole 30

katie328

Just started whole 30 day. I have started the paleo journey 2 months ago but cheated on weekends, paleo''d muffins, pizzas ect, eating chocolate. I never gave myself a stricked 30 days. I am ready for the change. I do have a few questions though.

How much fruit can you eat? Is an apple a day ok? I feel like I eat to much. Are their some fruits to advoid.

I also see that we cannot "paleo pizza or pancake it"through the whole 30 days but i read on blogs of people do the 2 ingredient pancake (1 banana, 2 eggs) or cauliflower pizza crust while on the 30 days - Do those count on the program because they are only few clean ingredients?

I appriciate the help. thanks!

Just started whole 30 day. I have started the paleo journey 2 months ago but cheated on weekends, paleo''d muffins, pizzas ect, eating chocolate. I never gave myself a stricked 30 days. I am ready for the change. I do have a few questions though.

How much fruit can you eat? Is an apple a day ok? I feel like I eat to much. Are their some fruits to advoid.

I also see that we cannot "paleo pizza or pancake it"through the whole 30 days but i read on blogs of people do the 2 ingredient pancake (1 banana, 2 eggs) or cauliflower pizza crust while on the 30 days - Do those count on the program because they are only few clean ingredients?

I appriciate the help. thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have the ISWF book? If not, here is the meal template that outlines what you can eat: http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

The meal template permits fruit occasionally: 1-2 servings a day, along with your meals. So, an apple with one of your meals would be fine.

Yup, no paleoifying things on the Whole30.  You might find this article helpful: http://whole9life.com/2013/06/the-official-can-i-have-guide-to-the-whole30/ 

Archived