What age is good for them start

Robnoxious

I would say right now is the best time to start them on whole 30. My 2 year old has been raised paleo so it wasn't difficult to switch him over, well, he does still get dairy--full fat greek yogurt and full fat milk, and his dad slips him a bit of cheese now and again, but for the most part, he eats exactly what we do. 

For me, I wouldn't necessarily hold them to just 3 meals--that would be a stretch for young kiddos, and certainly growing boys! I would make sure that they get good healthy meals and then mini meal snacks between--like jerky or hard boiled eggs and veg, a chicken leg or thigh with a few olives and celery sticks, raw veg and dip with slices of turkey breast (home roasted!) the ideas are endless! I highly recommend Well Fed and Eat Like A Dinosaur for ideas--we do a lot of meat balls and recently home made chicken tenders dipped in seasoned almond flour and baked--little man is all about those. I think the younger you start them, and the more involved they are in making meals, the easier time you will have. 

Any age since it's a healthy diet :) But emotionally, it's easier when they are younger. I wish I had started when mine were babies! My son is 11 and while I've managed to get him gluten free, he's not willing to go paleo or Whole30. We're working on it.

My teen however, saw Fat Head with me, then saw the results when her parents started eating paleo (ish - I often struggle with sugar) and after awhile, at age 13 she decided to go paleo all on her own with no push from me. She's been eating that way for over a year now and has no plans to stop. So there's always hope :D

Archived