Day 7 and Still Nothing

I finished Day 7 yesterday and am puzzled.  I have not had any cravings or otherwise ill effects and have not gone off plan.  I don't particularly consider myself strong-willed but I also did not binge at all before I started.  Rather, I tapered things out so it wouldn't be such a shock.  I've never eaten a lot of grains or sweets, preferring salty snacks instead.  But I haven't experienced any temptations either.  I also haven't felt the uptick in energy or tiger blood yet.  Is this abnormal?  Any thoughts?

I did my Whole30 in June and never had any cravings.

Some folks never have tiger blood - mine kicked in around day 16.  

You're still very early in the game. Here is the Whole30 timeline. http://whole9life.com/2012/06/the-whole30-timeline/

If you haven't had any ill effects and have stayed compliant, I would welcome your situation: enjoy the process!  :) 

Yes, it sounds like tapering off non-compliant foods before you started W30 has really paid off. Everyone reacts slightly differently, a lot depends on what was eaten before, any underlying medical problems etc. It's early days yet. As chris said, just enjoy the process. good luck

I too never had any cravings (definitely had lots of food dreams, though), and I also never felt "tiger blood." But I have felt so much better overall since my Whole30/50 that I 100% consider it a success. Tiger blood may elude me, but so do all those old headaches and gut-aches... Good luck and great job!

Archived