Lamb chops

We got lamb chops for the first time.  They were buried in the freezer at the farm!  Yay!

I've never eaten them or prepared them.  I'm guessing we'll grill them.  I'm currently on AIP, but can probably modify something that only has one or two nightshades in it.

How do you like to prepare your lamb chops?

Nico, I forget which other lamb you fell in love with but lamb chops are the best...ever. I watched a friend's dog and she had just bought a lamb share from a local farm. She gave me double chops and a leg AND liver. So excited. :)

Leg is the only one I haven't loved.  I pretty much live on lamb at this point, but our farm is almost out and the sheep are currently pregnant.  The ground lamb I ate today came from Whole Foods.  :(

I think there is another farm that will be closer to my new house that has both lamb and pork.

I'm doing AIP right now, and I am realizing that I am a spice kind of girl (not a Spice Girl).  I am learning to become better at using herbs, so I'm going to have a lot of questions.  Day 4 right now and I feel like I did when I started my first 30 days.

I think the farm has a big leg available.  Let me know what you do with yours!

I grew up in a Greek family. We had leg of lamb every sunday. I love it simply roasted with salt, pepper and fresh rosemary and garlic shoved into holes made with a sharp paring knife. Roasted slowish at 350 degrees to medium rare or medium.

Archived