There was something else in that omelette...

I'm on Day 27.

This morning my husband wanted biscuits and gravy (he isn't participating with me) so we went to a local diner. They have great options, and will serve almost anything with fruit instead of the hashbrowns and toast, so I was all over it.

I should have just gotten eggs. But I got an omelette instead. It was the only one on the menu without cheese, and I was like why not!? Plain omelette, served with fruit, awesome!

But when we were leaving, my throat started itching, and my mouth too. Sort of like when you drink coffee that's too hot and burn your mouth. And its been going since we left. It still is, to be honest. I don't know what it is. Maybe they put pancake batter in their omelets without disclosing that. I should have just gotten the stupid eggs.

I was on day 27, gosh darn it.

I always order plain scrambled egg, and they can leave cheese off of anything. I used to make myself scrambled with half/half, yum. But there could have been dairy or gluten or maybe it was the oil they cooked them in? I had some mystery sauce with my salmon yesterday that tasted fantastic (should have been my first clue) but left me with some tummy tingling afterwards.

Archived