Coconut Cream ?

quinny4

Pumpkin soup with coconut cream in it? is this ok?  Im on day 17 and I had some last night at my work function, please tell me its ok I have been so compliant, and am feeling great.  I wasnt even tempted with the beautiful seafood salads with mayo, and roast potatoes and creamy tarragon chicken, and chocolate eclairs and desserts and I drank water all night......

if you'd made it yourself, I would have said definitely yes - but eating out, they could have cooked with butter, non complaint coconut cream, stock with non compliant ingredients, added normal cream as well....unless you ask them exactly what has been used, you wont know!

• Moderators

The Maggi website does not seem to disclose what is in the powder, but it could have all manner of off-plan ingredients. MSG is a big nasty that shows up in such things, but I don't know what if this product has MSG. I just don't know what you should do.

Did you have any ill effects?  Strange tummy rumblings?  Headache?  I say if you did not have any weird symptoms then you should just keep going forward.  If you did have a reaction, then I would suggest doing a Whole47 :)

Hi Tom, the ingrediants in the stock  -Salt, maize starch, sugar =( ( ,yeast extract, parsl;ey, vegetable fat, food acid, vegetable gum & color (100) I imagine not alot was put in the soup as the stock she used was chicken stock she had made her self with vegetables, I was unaware she had put this in it until today when I called.  Sassy , I have had no reactions or headaches , in fact Im still feeling as great as I did yesterday, but I will keep going for a whole47 if I need to...

Ugh.  I don't know what to tell you.  Personally, I would just keep going and see how I felt at the end of my 30 days and maybe tack on more days at the end to make up for it.  If I feels like I rocked it then I wouldn't worry about it. If I felt I needed more time, I'd keep going.  How's that for indecisive!  LOL  Just keep going!  :D

Archived