Day 27 - Exhausted

jldixon

Folks - I am on Day 27 and I have zero energy. I've wanted to sleep ALLL day. I have been staying on plan, even baking cookies today and not even tempted to try one, but I. AM. SO. TIRED. Where are you tiger blood? This whole week I've felt a bit off - like even though I am only eating whole 30 foods, I don't have the same energy I felt during week 3, my body doesn't feel as happy. I don't understand what could be going on? Anyone? I feel committed to eating this way - I really only intend to try reintroducing dairy and a bit of miso, but hell - I need more oompf than this if I am going to carry on. Right now I feel like sugar would be JUST the pick me up I need, but I had some meat balls instead. 

During different times of the month, your body may want more food, or different food. May or may not be linked to your cycle. 
Are you craving anything? Could you be sick with a cold? Has the temperature wildly changed where you are? So many variables.

I'm finding lately that I forget that sometimes my body may want something different than what I've been giving it. You think that's a static thing, but it really is an ever shifting variable. More food, less food, different times, different food, different amounts. 

Like the others said, tell us what you've been doing so far, and maybe we can help you troubleshoot.

If you're craving sugar right now, maybe more starchy veggies for you?

Archived